Add new HD versions of platekini, mailkini, etc

Now that you make me think of it, how about some of these fine clothes too

https://youtu.be/6iaxDxHUWP8

1 Like

Yeah, im not part of the ā€œtheres never enough p#rnā€ crowd so what?
I dont think we have to make everything into p#rn, so just keep your slutmog out of this game plsā€¦

Armorkinis are not about nudity and sex. The philosphy is that if you have to look at it for a longer period youā€™d prefer it to look like something you like to look at.

1 Like

Honestly, go to Goldshire on any RP Server for like 10 minutes and I swear your desire for any kind of Slutmog will be gone for lifeā€¦

I would rather not. Erp is not appealing to me.

Iā€™m also a woman and not in my teenage years and I like them too.

2 Likes

For emotionaly invested in eRP individuals like you:

Itā€™s not about your boring nude erp at Goldshire.
Itā€™s about good looking revealing mogs, like First Arcanist is wearing but for players.

1 Like

Seriously, if you like them, good for you, I mean literally all of Fantasy caters to you, I just cant take these ā€œarmorsā€ seriousā€¦

I honestly lose a part of my enjoyment in a game when female high-end armors are little more than Bikinis or even worse micro Bikinisā€¦

I wonā€™t judge your taste, itā€™s up to you to mog the way you like.
And you should do the same to anyone else. We canā€™t all comply to one personā€™s taste.

Even if your enjoyment is butchered by someone elseā€™s mog, thatā€™s not good enough reason to ban that mog.

I love leveling my chars in funny or sexy mogs, so I really want new HD versions to keep my leveling enjoyable.

I would really like new HD versions of vanilla gear, as the armor on my pally definitely looks dated.

Iā€™d also love being able to mix and match different armor mogs, like being able to use a mix of mail and plate on my warrior, or being able to put leather bracers, gloves, and boots on my priest. Why should they be stuck with one armor type when it comes to transmogs?

Itā€™s very hard to mix and match current gear even if itā€™s the same class, as most of the sets have some weird desaturated colour scheme that doesnā€™t match anything but the other parts of the set.

As for ā€œsuch scandalousā€ gear being updatedā€¦ who knows, Blizz could have that as one of those ā€œin case of emergencyā€¦ā€ saved up, I mean they added Vulpera and people are going crazy, even if they have garbage racials, Lich King is - for all we know - coming back, thereā€™s even speculation about Tinkers being a thingā€¦ Of all those things, I would appreciate proper old-style fantasy revealing armor the most :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™d also show a bit ofā€¦ uhā€¦ braveryā€¦ in times where prudeness is becoming the norm. Itā€™s all about breaking the cycle.

Though that should also go with more gladiator type sets for males.

1 Like

Meh in my eyes a functional Transmog looks way better than Slutmogs, they show that you actually put thought into your transmog instead of just choosing what reveals most skin.

Honestly, you see every Slutmog like a thousand times each day, at this point it just makes you look like a lazy horny teenager or an attention seekerā€¦

Have never seen anyone use my skimpy outfit before.

Me too, but my fancy is more on big 2h weapons. Who knows what physiological issue I have. I used to hate slutmogs with passion in this game, but now they do not bother me as much as after all we,as players, have to like what we see since we spend a lot of time in this game. So who am i to judge.

1 Like

I think everybody who is against slutmogs can agree that as long as the sets released are in good taste that itā€™s fine if theyā€™re included. That doesnā€™t mean platekinis. They look horrible.

There are plenty who like platekinis that do want them back so a biased blanket statement like that does not work. Itā€™s what you agree and only you :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d want more plate-dresses for DKs, with more goth stuff (rose petals and skulls!) like in MoP.

Platekini dk would not look very ā€¦ cool. And dks are all about cool ā€¦ and ice.

Platekinis are the gear sets with a bad stigma against them. They just arenā€™t good looking beyond being over the top in trying to make you look as naked as possible while still being within the boundaries of a PG game, and when I see one transmogged it instantly breaks my immersion.

If they want to update whatā€™s already in-game, fine. I canā€™t argue against that. But to add new ones? Big pass.

Indeed but the LF Draenei for example have great markings and a platekini would show those off nicely on my Pala.

Personally I think there should be choice of everything. If you want to cover your character head to toe then that should be possible but so should the opposite without having to hide armor pieces in all those slots.

1 Like