[A][Deathwing] Prot. Pala looking for raiding/m+ guild

Hello, as the title suggests i am interested in finding a guild focused on raiding and m+ as their main activities.

About me
I am a fairly new player that started during pre-patch after a friend insisted. I started playing tank as i like the pre-preparation needed for m+ and raids. My current guild is lovely but sadly people are not very active outside raid nights so I am forced to PUG most of the content. Managed to get KSM and am currently 9/10 H.

What you can expect from me

I am a fairly active player, mostly in the afternoon. I always look to get better and research new tactics. I picked paladin as a tank because i like the “class fantasy” but i am willing to reroll if need be for future content. I try to run a few m+ keys daily (right now for weekly vault, but pushing higher keys is not out of the question). I am a very talkative person that isn’t afraid to state his opinion, as long as I keep it civil. I also like to banter and crack jokes during raids/m+.
I understand that most established guilds already have tanks, and that you won’t have a raid spot for me most of the time.

What I expect from the guild

Like i mentioned previously I understand i won’t have a raid spot from the get-go unless you are specifically looking for a tank or one of the main ones is absent.
That being said i am looking for the following:
-Active discord (when it needs to be at least)
-Active m+ members (pushing keys, gearing alt, weekly vaults)
-AOTC each tier
Optional but nice to have:
-Dribble our toes into mythic raiding, without CE being a stict objective.
-Optional raids for gearing alts

With that in mind, I am willing to transfer realms or faction change for the right guild. Thank you for reading and i hope to hearing from you.

RazvanC88#1759

Hey there, we’re a small guild on Draenor and were actually recruiting for m+
Feel free to read about us and get in touch!