Adopt me please

Greetings,
I’m looking for a guild that wants to raid but don’t have any intentions of clearing more than normal mode. A guild where we can have fun outside of raiding as well and where people are not entirely focused on themselves all the time. A place where we help eachother and just do stuff whether it is content that benefits us directly or not. Joe just dinged 60. Let’s run some normal dungeons! or maybe host a scavenger hunt event just for fun? I’m so tired of playing this game as a single player experience and treating it like a job. Seeing a empty guild chat and no answers when you ask if someone wants to do something. The ordinary clique of high item level players doing things and the rest just being left alone. Though i’ve never tried RP and have no idea how it works, I would be open to trying it out if it leads to more social interactions. I have little interest in becoming the best player and doing the highest DPS, getting the BiS gear or clearing difficult raids. I will gladly hand over raid loot to someone else (even though I can use it) if it benefits the whole more. I just want to have fun playing with others in a friendly non-toxic cooperative environment. Is there any guilds out there that are not totally obsessed with numbers and progression? Please. I’m at wits’ end… I would go and play FFXIV like everyone else, but the anime/weeb stuff has never appealed to me.

1 Like

/Adopt

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrekindled-people-not-pixels-recruiting-for-socialmraiding

Evening :slight_smile:
Should you be interested, then you’re welcome to come hang out with my group and see what you think. We’re looking for a couple more dps for HC raiding. We’re quite casual and only intent to raid heroic. We also do a lot of m+ runs and mix it up a lot to avoid getting those cliques. We might not be for you, if you aren’t interested in HC raids though.
Kind regards Cyrene.

Hello!

If you want, you can add me to chat?
If you’d be interested in a server/faction change, or re-rolling, I think our Guild would be a good fit for you!
We spend alot of time chatting on discord, and doing different types of content together.

Ministry of Silly Wipes

Bnet: Westie#2496
Discord: xWestie#9361

Hope to hear back from you! =)
(You’d also be welcome to join our discord too to check us out before hand if you fancy.)

Sounds like a great plan