Aff warlock looking for a raiding guild to call home

Hello everyone,

As the title says i’m looking for a friendly and mature raiding guild to start mythic progress with (due to lack of people I couldn’t do it with my old guild even though we got curve more than a month ago and now they decided to take a break, but I don’t want to take a break :slight_smile: I want to progress as much as my time and skills let me :slight_smile: )

Currently I`m 217 ilvl aff lock(no pvp gear) and I got mythic exp and some mythic kills back from EN in Legion(last time I played WOW more seriously)

Every raid day except for Sunday is ok for me, and 23:00 ST is max for me if the raid days are from Monday till Thursday ( I have a full time job so I need some sleep :slight_smile: )

You can type here or /w ingame :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your time!

Best Regards,

Hey! I’m Dan from Knightmare-Draenor we’re just starting the journey into mythic and if our times suit you we might be a good fit. Add me on discord and we can have a chat: Danielhobby#5482

Gimme a wisp if u still looking

:slight_smile:

would love to speak to you about our guild, here is our forum post:

Hey. If you are still looking, we are recruiting. If you are interested you can msg me on bnet Spoljar#2897 or discord Vortake#0406.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.