After a chat with a GM about my FPS mysterious drops to 40 from 100

So I just got off the chat with Blizz employee.

Let me recap real quick.On December 11th im doing Uldir with 80 FPS.On the day of the patch December 12th Im in a corner with zoomed in camera with 40 FPS.So the Blizzard employee said it was my GPU, that it is too old,which is true but never the less 3 hours before the patch hits I’m running the game at 80-100 FPS(since I’ve limit the FPS to 100).
He told me its not their problem and that I need to run the game at lower settings.Here is the kicker tough,it doesn’t matter if I’m at the 7 settings option or 1.I always run at 30-40.He also said that 8.1 brought huge graphical updates.A patch with rep farm change and some abilities changes, caused my PC to run with 30-40 down from 80-100.Can you imagine that. :smiley:

I just figured its time to rethink on giving money to a company which never takes responsibility and its time to stop my subscription.Keep in mind I even played through WoD. This company has lost all its credibility in my eyes.

Its just a personal opinion if you enjoy what they are doing and you still think they have your best interest and working towards it, I’m happy for you.Enough for me. Until they show that they care about their customers WoW is not an option.

1 Like

Locking this here as you are already discussing this in this thread.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!