After awc ends

Increase stamina from set bonus by 1000%, give everyone 600k hp (nerf % healing if this happens though)

1 Like

I think something needs to be done about ret memeuverability, the other day I’ve seen the infamous ret’s chair as emote in awc stream chat, it is getting out of control

They created the meme by itsself because they nerf Ret to the ground when there are clearly 0 rets in AWC.
Balancing pvp “e-sports” around low mmr is just bad for the game.
No real e-sports-game balancing like this.

I don’t imply any serious redesign, just realistically better PR team behind ret. Make it the class’s core strength, like “hold your ground” or “you can run, but you can’t hide” thing.

Rogues on every game I randomly checked on
Sometimes I see Rdudu and Spriest
Please nerf warrior
Also Chill Streak too OP

Nerf healing and buff healer´s damage
Nerf tankiness of tank and buff their damage

I think we would have a much better environment for literally all roles

if ele gets nerfed i hope they buff our healing, and maybe give us back earth ele wall?

why would you think rogue gets nerfed?
they finally nerfed everything enough that we are back to r/m/whatever fiesta, that was he goal of blizz i would guess?

1 Like

I’m hoping for some disc damage nerfs and mby defensive penance buff, and then I’d love if they did something to fix the mess they made where as soon as hpally was seeing play they nerfed it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.