Aggramar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Aggrammar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Go Rage of Finlandia!

1 Like

Paxymus, NE hunter
Final Equilibrium

4 Likes

Jernityl, human paladin.
Umbral dragoons

1 Like

Started out as Holyman, human paladin.
Ended up playing Pioneer, gnome warrior.
Settled down in Reins Of Justice for the end game.
Leveled up in guilds: NorthernLights, Twilight Guardians
Just looking for any old familiar faces.

1 Like

Mumraah Dwarf Paladin
Guilds were Tartan Army, indecent Assault (Cringe!) and ended up in Emerald Knights.
Would be great to touch base with anyone from back then. Would be especially good to catch up with Hasty, Kiera, Maca, Vimo.

Started off with Tarmiriel, Human Paladin but enjoyed my 2nd character created most: Celestial, NE Priest

Orix - Night Elf Warrior.
Guilds I was part of: Sons of Bhaal, Harvesters Of Light.

Nimix - Blood Elf Hunter.
Guild I was part of: Arachnid

Would be good to reconnect with anyone who was in these guilds or knew of them :slightly_smiling_face:

Players I remember:
Roguetyler, Bouncer, Bhaal, Vaza and many others who’s names I can’t remember now.

Hopefully see you in classic!

Fao - Gnome Mage
Guild - Anathemas

Frunobulax, human warlock
Spent my most memorable time in VIS HONOR in the tbc days.

2 Likes

Kassikotka, Dwarf Warrior
Guild: Rage of Finlandia
Hoping to reconnect: With all Finnish players on Aggramar
My Alts: Hoitsu

2 Likes

Holyman it may be the nostalgia talking , but i think i ran a few groups with you back in the days of Westfall Dead mines , etc . you me goldenaxe , golddar , warfthedwarf , and Kliss :smiley: . or maybe…

1 Like

Your name rings a bell for sure, but that might be from later in the game.
I did run arround like a fool in Westfall back in the day.

Irkalaw, Human Paladin
Guild: Tomb Raiders

Was playing with RoF from TBC -> WOTLK. Blesseri, shadow priest. I got invite from Shugars. Im going to Frozen Dawn guild for classic. We have gathered +110 gamers for the begin of launch. I still remember RoF´s guild meeting in Eurajoki back in 2008.

I remember you.

Hey Memy! :slight_smile:

So, are you going to be playing classic?

Nazaal - Gnome mage
Original Guild - Lord of the Alliance, which we later turned into Deeprun Pest Control
Moved accross to Haomarush as Drachula (Undead Rogue) to help found Hybrid Species when that server opened with many from Aggrammar (both factions).

Hoping to reconnect with anyone who was around at the time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Meiko - Night elf - Rogue
Guild was Exiled Hope