[A/H] 9/10 HC Monk LFG

Hi all,

I’m trying to find a raiding guild that raids around 2000 - 2300 with 2 days a week minimum.

I’ve been in this guild for little over a month where we progress in BFA finishing 7/12M (I mainly played Hunter during 8.3)

I’m currently on Thunderhorn Alliance, but looking to change to Horde or even server transfer for a more progress guild with High M+ side.

Bnet: Mvttoz#2454
Discord: Mvttoz#0001

Cheers!

Hey!

Over at Mean Girls (Silvermoon) we primarily focus on clearing current raid content at a steady pace with our sights set on Mythic, but we like to dabble in m+ as well. Several of our players have Mythic experience from previous expansions and a decent track record in m+, with scores ranging from 900 to 1100 rio.

We had a bit of a late start in Castle Nathria, but we’ve cleared 9/10HC despite the setback - and quite fast, too! We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time, with optional 3rd raid nights on Tuesdays (which may or may not become regular as we progress further).

Additionally, one of our goals is to establish a core team of players to push high keys with on a regular basis and if that’s something you’re interested in as well, please feel free to contact me at any time (Pinkman#21521) - we’d be happy to have you!

PS: Despite what the name suggests, this is not predominantly female guild. :wink:

Hey!
Have a quick look here :slight_smile:

Sent you a friend request on discord, we can talk more there if you find it interesting :slight_smile:

Hey!

Were currently looking for Mythic raiders to join our core team and we have 2 progress raids 2000-2300 Weds & Fri along with a Farm raid Saturday afternoons 1430.

You’ll get all our info on my recruitment post below inlcuding my Discord/Battle.net info if you like what you read & want to chat more

I’ve added you for a chat. We’re currently 3/10M and looking for a solid monk