[A/H] Looking for a 1 raid a week guild

Hi!

I’m looking for a 1 day a week raiding guild to join that wants to progress raids on Heroic. I’ve got a lot of IRL commitments but really enjoy playing and would like to still raid with a guild.

I mostly play RDPS but I’ve got experience of healing as priest/druid too.

I have in the past played with hardcore/semi-hardcore guilds but I’m equally happy with a casual team that will wipe more often, take longer to progress etc.

If you are in a guild that is recruiting for this kind of setup please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Just to add - I’ve no issues with faction/realm transfers if needed and the characters I play are:

Frost Mage (Main)
Markmanship Hunter
Holy Priest
Resto Druid

Hey! We’re a one day raiding guild on Draenor, Horde. A lot of our members are in the same boat - IRL commitments with jobs, families, studies etc. but still want an organized raiding environment and a community to do keys and other activities with. We raid Fridays 20.30-23.30 server time, and though we are quite casual we expect people to put decent effort into their character so progress doesn’t take forever. :slight_smile: We raid Heroic only and we’re currently 8/11HC.

Here’s our forum post for more info:

We currently have some space for DPS, ranged in particular is always great. If you want to chat more you can add me on discord cupnoodles#1621 or on btag cupnoodles#21621 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey there, please add me on discord for a chat!

Miester#0905

Hi Enndir,

Mabye you can consider Synfull on Dragonblight-eu.
We have 2 raidnights a week, but if you miss 1 a week that isn’t a big deal. We’re taking things easy, but do aim for curve every season. Other nights are usually filled with M+, or social stuff.

Feel free to add me on bnet if you’d like to have a chat!

Best regards,

Armand

We’d love to have your mage for either our Sat team or the Thu team. Come take a look and let us know if you are interested: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Archaic+Order