[A][H] MM Hunter LF guild

Hello,

I am a MM hunter 10/11 Normal and 1100ish rating m+

I am atm in a mass invite guild where no one knows eachother and I would love to have a guild, i have no problem with the guild being horde or alliance on any server that I can call my home.

Hey there!

You’re welcome to have a look at our Guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes !

Give the thread a look over, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, feel free to add me for a chat =)
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hi!
Punished could be the place for you! We are a raiding guild which main goal is to try an achieve AotC while doing it in a casual environment.
I added you on discord. My discord is: Mari#6813

We do raids on Wed/Thurs from 21 to 00 server time. M+ mainly over the weekends or the evening.

Present progression is 10/11 normal (we are focusing on normal tier-set obtaining right now) as well 2/11 on heroic with Xymox almost dead as well.

Most of our crew plays in the evening on weekdays and on weekend you can find plenty of people online even day time doing their things, be it questing, m+ or just leveling an alt.
We are a big family and do not require our members to be all in the guild, as we do have a community as well than we can do raids and m+ still together!
Anyhow, the long version of my text can be found here: Delete please