[A/H] Monk / Pandaren aligned RP / RP Guild / Senior monk needed / Information needed

Greetings Travelers of Azeroth

After searching IC and ooc and these forums i fail to find company for my sweet little naive and innocent pandaren monk.

i wish to find a community where she can slowly grow to be respectable master if not even grandmaster over hours and hours of fun and memoriable rp.

while shes is stumbling around on the side of horde, im open to switch sides to alliance, a ic change is more than welcome.

im also open to be taken into the fold of a mercenary band or similar sorts as long a respected monk senior can guide the little leaf

1 Like

Pandaren-themed RP guilds are unfortunately fairly scarce, and to my knowledge there are no monk monastery-type guilds.

But since you said you are open to Alliance, I can heartily recommend the Fallen Leaf.

There are certainly experienced monks among us who would welcome an initiate!

2 Likes

It has not to be strongly Pandaren Focused. Thus the “aligned” the most important thing would be a Senior Monk who could train with her.

But even oc im inclined to alliance since the horde is rampaging through the lands of her ancestors…

@Argent Dawn Monks: I you feel you are up to the task and would love a little naive “cricket” stuck at your hip feel free to respond. im fine with her being taken in by a senior monk. but please try not to corrupt her as i am personally in real life practising martial arts and would like to bring this into the rp play so our intentions would clash…well…that would make some interesting dynamics too!

@chíeun if the fallen leaf would be interested in playin out a crossing ic im totally open to the prospect. let me know

May be prudent to join the Order of the Broken Temple AD Monk Discord!

Reach out to Hedris(A) or Ilhalia(H) for an invitation. Last I checked there’s tons of monks, followers of the Monks, and off classes (Blademasters/Jaguar Warriors) who can lend help in direction in terms of finding a master!

1 Like

Aw Velravyn thats so sweet of you! thank you so much!

I’d be happy to do some monk teaching RP again sometime.

might be happening in the near future Brother Zen :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.