[A/H (N) RP] Sisterhood of the Serpent - Nobody Expects the Scarlet Inquisition

I have too much time on my hands so I made a battle.net app group thing for non-guildies traveling with or seeking to RP with us. You can join and leave at any time. Here is a link:

https://blizzard.com/invite/yPkVJIa2r
As a footnote - Rakihu personally will be absent from the Sisterhood for a few days.

Furthermore, the Sisterhood will be staying at Fairbreeze Village for at least a few days due to a contract offer in the vicinity.
The first page has been updated to elaborate on what our mercenary company is and how to join.
We are on sort of a sudden hiatus for at least this week. Sorry about that!
We're getting back into activity despite the mountains of exams encroaching upon like half our roster. But we'll be fine.

Our next destination is Tranquillen where we will either find a client or be forced to do some crypt-dusting on our way through. Corpse repositories don't clean themselves, you know.
The Sisterhood will be in Tranquillien by noon, looking for action.

We are also not adverse to taking Amani trolls into our ranks.
I will personally be online from around 9:30 PM CET.

Should that not be the case, I am simply a few minutes late.
Like now.
With their eyes set on Zul'aman and their minds set on their budget, the Sisterhood made camp by a lake and a ruin east of the Sanctum of the Sun.

What secrets does the ruin hold, if any? Hopefully profitable ones.

While there, we are absolutely not adverse to grave-scrubbing and similar janitorial services.

If you want an ultra-accurate description of where we are, you can also find it here: https://www.glaive-star.com/en/world-map/eastern-kingdoms/ghostlands/#world-map
This looks bloody awesome. Do you have any restrictions on races/classes?
Restrictions are, as previously listed, female only. Demon hunters and death knights will not be welcome with open arms and a lot of trust, but they will not be turned down if they are approved by Rakihu and the Eyes of the Serpent all the same.

The Sisterhood's goal is by no means to set a standard of fairness, but to set a certain standard for competition and trust both among one another and with any and all future clients.

Make sure you're okay with themes such as greed, greed, greed, ambition, greed, feasting, insults, greed, ambition, and more greed and we're golden.

An application mainly consists of your character interacting with ours while outside of the guild until deemed worthy to join the Sisterhood. We openly interact regardless, but there is not and will never be an OOC or applicant rank.

We hypothetically even take quilboars and centaur but, you know how it is.
I'd really love to be a part of this. I'll try to catch you ingame.
We blood elves gotta stick together!
After almost entering the wrongest of neighbourhoods, the Sisterhood will be moving on to the Eastern Plaguelands starting this week.

If there are any guilds out there - hire us.
Oh wishes the best of luck of you lot and all the fun!
I may in future make an miss troll or ahem something.
We see, kinda thigh scheduled at the moment.
But i will keep an eye up on this thread.
That's okay :3

On another note, we're currently in Quel'Lithien and it reeks of fel for some reason.

I also deemed it appropriate to add a box with our current camp location just for the sake of it.
We're off to kill a bunch of graverobbers tomorrow and take what's theirs. Yay!

I'm also super-excited about basically trying to figure out wtf just happened over there across the ocean. Once it happened. I guess.
We were going to head toward Hillsbrad Foothills/Arathi Highlands after the Undercity with maybe a stop in Alterac Mountains for a Winter Veil-themed storyline, but the two zones seem rather void of people this month. Is this true or am I missing something here?

Thing is, we're alternately considering returning to Kalimdor to find more people to butt into. Suggestions? We are open to so much (minus a lengthy list of things we didn't really think about at the moment of this post or did not mean when we said 'We are open to so much') when it comes to RP and other roleplayers.
1 Like
Aaaand the ladies and their token black tauren are in the Undercity!
After a lot of complicated variables, the Sisterhood have found themselves in Everlook and under employment of a goblin company that goes by the name of 'Silithicide Nuclear Solutions Inc.'

The sisters in arms are supposed to rid Winterspring of a certain hive of silithid who throughout the demon invasion developed an immunity to a certain silithicide, forcing Raki to wear pants. We are supposed to brew a silithicide that works, for which we agreed to forsake all of our rights to it unless there occurs a breach in contract or post-contract betrayal within 90 days from S.N.S. Inc.'s side.