A/H older player looking for a guild to join!

Howdy!

I´m looking for a guild to join as I´m returning to wow.

About me:

• 31 Years old
  • Been playing since vanilla (few breaks here and there)
  • Mostly played as healer or dps (some exp as tank)
  • I´m a super friendly fella that wants to be active part of the social aspect in the guild
  • I like to help people
  • Willing to play most of the classes so if your guild has that 1 class/spec you been looking for I can will it out!

What I´m looking for?

• I´m looking for a guild that would end raiding at 22st the latest (kind of must have) Willing to consider 22:30 ST guilds
  • Does not raid on friday or saturday
  • Non toxic
  • Social

Contact me at Discord: Deso#4421 for more information!

Hi there, I’m recruiting for a newly formed social guild over on silvermoon. We are Twisted Reality and are looking for a healer/dps to join us for our raid roster and for m+. Would love to get in contact however the discord tag you supplied on the forum post is invalid for some reason.
If your interested hit me up.
Kittenmauled#7907

Hey @Deso

We are currently running a guild on Alliance Side called: Wicked Demise

Currently we are more into doing dungeons and being social in discord, but we are also looking to raid whenever we have enough active people on Al’akir / Xavius / Skullcrusher.

Our guild revolves around hanging out with chill but experienced players (think of players that started playing back in Vanilla in 2004) and generally just having fun, we really choose Fun over tryharding of any kind and we do not tolerate and toxic shizzle.

We are not currently actively raiding at the moment besides me pugging with some guildys but we are a friendly bunch of people

Wanna come hangout let me know by either messaging me at the following socials:

• Battle.net: Frost#28365
  • Discord: MicroFrost#0001

Or join our Discord and shoot me a message there: discord.gg/wickeddemise