Algethar Academy - Crawth Bug

Last night in M+ me and my group tried to do an 18 Algethar Academy and failed to finish the key because of a bug on Crawth.

The fight when and the bug happened as followed:
We start the fight, we let Crawth cast 4 Deafening Screech and after the 4th we clear by casting the balls to the fire goal that stuns her. Everything is fine this far.
We then go for another 3 Screeches and want to clear the debuff by throwing orbs in the wind goal, however, we never got any credit for throwing orbs into the 2nd goal and were therefore never able to clear the debuff a 2nd time.

After a lot of tries to force it this way we tried it the other way around, starting with the wind side and then doing fire later. This worked and both goals worked this way, but this makes the boss significantly harder as wind is way harder to deal with than fire. We even went back to trying to do fire first after trying wind first but that did not work either.

I’m sure this isn’t a one-time thing as I saw it on someone’s stream earlier in the day as well, will update the post if I find a clip of it.

Its a known bug… normally only happens after you wiped on it once or reset it

Its blizzard… most likely the bug will still be there a month from now

This way please: Bugreporting - how to!