(Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

Ah.

Crap…

Haha, just re-join :wink: and add a T to your members note :hugs:

would you be interested in taking on a completely new player with no experience except or just reaching level ten?

We accept all members :slight_smile: we are alliance though, so if u are horde you might wanna search for zen horde in the community finder :slight_smile:

yeah im horde thanks for the reply
:grinning:

then check out these guys :slight_smile: Zen Horde

1 Like

We are still around :slight_smile:

lurks around

1 Like

PSA: Once again we did the purge. All characters that didn’t have T mark were removed. As usual, plenty of alt characters or newly joined were probably removed too.

EDIT: Decided yesterday, that we will get a new invite link for Shadowlands. Currently we have many inactive members on our Discord that might want to return for SL. So we need to have a space for them too. If you are current member, new link can be found on Discord server.

**NEW LETTER IS P!**

P.S.: Can we have that last online column pretty please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The invite link in the original post doesn’t work - I see you’ve told us to look for the link in the Discord server, but I don’t see the link to the Discord server.

Invite link says expired.

SoD is still more or less full at the moment, we have a little buffer for our returning members that stopped playing during BfA and might return for SL. I intend to keep it this way till at least after the holidays, then we’ll do some new year cleaning and might post the active invite link again.

1 Like

Wrong toon

Oh I see. I believe i was a member sometime in BFA.

Pelanise can vouch for me.
If not I can wait for the active link again

Was member in BFA and is returning now to Shadowlands
hoping to become a member again.
Artae can Vouch for me

U can add me on battlenet, (removed) and i will add u to the community when i have the chance. Elwing doesnt check forums :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I have you Sin…

I have been searching in game for a community like this for months! It never crossed my mind to check the forums until now :smile: . I will wait patiently for the invite link to be active again !

We’re doing a new purge over the weekend so maybe it will open up soon.

2 Likes

As a protection paladin who loves tanking dungeons & raids but has a severe allergy for the general mindset in any of the LFG’s I’d love to join!

I have lived by the credo to only tank for guildies for years due this mentality.
I love the people in my guild but we’re few, which means dungeoneering gets left behind at the moment for me :).

Not to mention that I know I gimp myself this way and perhaps what I miss most is meeting new interesting people but even then I still can’t get myself to queue up :).

So in short: hoping that a few spots open up soon because I’d be more than interested to jump into the deep with you peeps :).