(Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

Bringing this up again :raised_hands: we also have a classic guild on RP server hydraxian waterlords for those that are a bit scared to venture into classic dungeons or scared of pugging :blush:

Celebrating our one year anniversary now in september. Always room for more members :blush:

2 Likes

Always accepting new members, friendly and active community :slight_smile: Have a special event coming up for our 1 year anniversary on saturday - running of the gnomes! Please sign up and join our discord (find it in the bulletin ingame) for more details :smiley:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/invite/BoLReWSqWo?region=EU&faction=Alliance

1 Like

I know were to go then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not sure how active it is though, seems like most of our members (like me) is content with playing retail :stuck_out_tongue: but just give me a poke if u want an invite :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Cleared almost 200 characters without the new “Y” mark. Lots of familiar names so as always apologies for innocent casualties and feel free to rejoin and fill out the member note :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a friendly nudge from me.

1 Like

I’d like to do mechagon before 8.3, on my main (a gnome.) :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Please join the community and i’ll help u get it done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used the code and signed up as ‘Lilin’, applied for the Thursday thing.

2 Likes

Good :slight_smile: i wont be able to make it to that run, but hopefully it will fill up and be a nice experience for u. I’ve been a part of this community for a year now and have only good things to say, never experienced anything toxic or elitist.

2 Likes

Once again cleared almost 200 characters without the new “Y” mark. Lots of familiar names so as always apologies for innocent casualties and feel free to rejoin and fill out the member note :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ruddy awesome group no toxicity and friendly players
come join us

5 Likes

Super chill and welcoming community! Bring a friendly attitude :smiley:

2 Likes

Remember to put a Z in your member note when u join the community, its the way we keep track of active members (silly 1k member cap….) :slight_smile:

Removed 200 characters with the “Y” mark. Apologies if some alts were removed, feel free to rejoin and fill that member note :wink:

1 Like

Just another reminder that this is not a push community. We dont ask for rio or ilvl when we want to do keys. If u want to push your key its better to /w people from the community that u know are into pushing :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have some very good info on our Discord that could also be useful for people here to know before you join, just so you understand what the community is really about. I will copy paste two important parts here.

SoD grouping philosophy We want to be a safe place to run dungeons and wow content, in a non-toxic, non-pug environment. All community events are open to all members, regardless of experience. People are free to do all levels of content in our community, but if you want to do high end content or “push” keys, I would suggest the Calm Keystone community or whispering individual people.

What raider io score or ilvl do i need for an event? Raider io serves no purpose for the goals of this community, is never used and rarely discussed, other than to complain about the way it is used in PUGs. Some content is tuned for a certain average group ilvl and if you are much below that, you may end up getting oneshot by mechanics or not having enough damage to beat a boss. But in reality you need much less than what PUGs demand, and often other groups members make up for it if you are a little behind.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Pfft… yeah right.