(Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Nice to see warm welcome people in wow instead of the lfg toxicity which seems to be getting worse as this game progresses hence all the forum posts offering community involvement without the aggro! Well done

1 Like

Over the past 2 weeks, I’ve watched this group banter, share dungeon stories, spontaneously form dungeon groups, and throw out invites to attend several hours ahead of the time that dungeons will happen. Never seen a cross word be said. Heartily recommended to people who are sick and tired of toxic LFGers.

(Signed Goodgirl, the worgen priest at the bottom of the member list.)

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea! Nothing annoys me more then the toxic LFGers… I will join tonight

It’s just another Calm Keystones Community.

6 Likes

Except that we do other things aswell, not just m+ (i think the calm keystones is m+ only?). I did a heroic siege last weekend with someone cause they wanted to practice it. And last night there was organised normal mode runs. Last week there was alot of tw runs going. 2 weeks ago i joined in for leveling runs. Every sunday it has been organised normal raids. So no, it’s not just another calm keystones (but yes, we do chill m+ aswell, as mentioned in the first post) :slight_smile:

I’ve seen these guys run normals, and levelling dungs, which I’m pretty sure CK is not intended for.

Which doesn’t mean I’m mocking CK at all - it’s a great community, brilliant idea, glad to have it, and am in it even though that character is pre-120 because I look forward to joining in once I hit cap. But the SoD folks ping my chat more often…

1 Like

I slightly forgot we have a forums post…

So, since my last update, I can safely say, that we are still growing. We conquered the Uldir thing sometime back in January and we are currently working on sundays on the Battle of Dazar’alor.
Since last week, current status is 4/9 N DOWN!

That’s just the sunday tho. As Sina pointed out we do bunch of other stuff. Timewalks are always huge success, and this week, one of our very own, former Scared of Dungeons - Dael started running Normal dungeons with people. Tank who started playing with BfA, and joined us in early november after horrible experience with pugging. Now main tanks our sunday raid.

Appart from that, regular Heroic, Mythic 0, Island Expeditions groups are forming left and right every day. Since the last update we accumulated great amount of new peeps, plenty of experienced folks who are happy to pass the knowledge to others that are willing to ask for it.

Because this is what it is about too. Getting unscared and staying to help out other people. As Yeree pointed out the calm keystones, ofcourse we run keystones now too, the beauty of it is, we run the keystones with the same people that were scared to run normals 3 months ago.

People are consistently getting better, and wants to run harder dungeons. If everyone who gets to the Mythic dungeons level were to leave the community for some other one, there would be nobody left to run the normals with newcomers.
And that would be shame, because in the 6 months I’ve been around, I’ve found new friends. Players that keeps me going :slight_smile:

Update ends. Back when I remember we have this post again :smiley:

4 Likes

If anyone is too anxious to ask for help with runs or help with other stuff, pls send me a /w ingame and i’ll be glad to help out and arrange a run. There’s also events made through the in-game calendar u can sign up for.

I have not seen any rushed m+ and kicking, but i do see alot of chatty ppl in the chat. So if u dont want a chatty community maybe SoD isnt the place, or u can just turn off the chat from showing.

Edit: this post was a comment on a post that now is deleted.

6 Likes

I mean, I gave you folks a dedicated tab on my chat box… but that’s just me :slight_smile:

1 Like

…my main defected. Sylvanas is crazy. (And all my non-raiding alts are Alliance, and all my raiding friends went in different directions and I’d hate to waste a character that has been exalted with every BfA faction since last October.)

My heroic Uldir gear is completely deprecated since 8.1, and I have long since lost my mythic key. I am starting from the bottom at ilvl 373 and I can’t remember what buttons to press.

I like tea and sometimes I heal people who need it. If I can work out how.

Help me, Scared of Dungeons, you’re my only hope!

1 Like

Welcome to the party with Alewin aswell! I will be gone the rest of this week, but there should be others that can help out with some runs to get u started :smile: just ask in chat or our discord (u can find it at www.scaredofdungeons.eu ).

1 Like

Still room for more ppl in this friendly community :slight_smile:

As of today, our website and Discord got shut down by their creator. I don’t have any explanation on that from him, so right now we have to take it as a permanent closure. I will be creating a new Discord channel during this week, link will be posted when it’s up.

EDIT: New Discord has been made, link will be posted in the community MotD. Or PM me here on the forums, I don’t check them very often tho, so right now, it’s best to go through the community :smiley:

EDIT 2: Is there even a way to PM on these forums? :smile:

2 Likes

Dont think so, but as long as the link is in the community motd it should be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still more room for ppl that wants to join a friendly, pug free environment :smile:

Edit to add: in this community we do not pug, please dont invite members into pug-groups without clearly stating that it is a pug. We are also not the place for pushing keys. Always nice if the timer is made, but thats not our aim. Its supposed to be a safe place for learning without being kicked or yelled at. Have fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I heard about you in another thread; I have a friendly Gnome Deathknight alt I’d like to send your way sometime?
I’m usually not a fan of groups and dungeons, since they’ve become so stressful, but I’m willing to give it a try with fun people. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Come along and join the fun :smile:

3 Likes

This looks wonderful! Are you still looking for people? My holy priest needs nice people to play with :slight_smile:

Always room for more :slight_smile:

1 Like