Alonsus Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Alonsus in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Orczilla-Orc Hunter, Just want to say thanks and give appreciation to a few people including my gm (cant remember the guild) for making my early years in the game enjoyable!

1 Like

/wave Orczilla, I do remember seeing you around!

Proffesi - troll priest and Balloll - orc hunter. Played mostly during end of vanilla until cata. Guilds were Order of the Fallen, Ez, Aftermath, Noble and others I don’t remember anymore.

I’m planning to play classic very casually for the nostalgia and fun, haven’t decided server yet but I’m probably following the swedish community. If any oldie is still playing and recognize me feel free to add me :grin: Proffesi#2601

Also thanks for great times, and for putting up with my teenage years haha.

2 Likes

Hey.
I don’t think I knew you but I seem to recall the name Proffesi.

Just posting to see if anyone would recognize Sarith - Undead Rogue. A few of the names I remember: Kaizuku, Cherish, Beefsteak, Lauviah and Swanz. Ah, good old dead Alonsus Horde. Death to all those popular people on Alliance. (Ascendance was a good guild back then, weren;t they?)

1 Like

I think they were the best guild we had on either side lol I remember being there when they banged the gong in tbc.

I played an undead priest back then called Starkseeker, always paired with an undead mage named madagore. We pretty much roamed around trying to kill whatever alliance were flagged.

Guilds were forsaken flames and BoN (Brotherhood of naaru) which later disbanded in tbc and became Unique? maybe anyway. All i really remember is kolski from horde side, neilholmes, wilholmes and abbadonis.

Great times.

1 Like

Zoé - blood elf priest. Similarly as others I wanted to say thanks for all the fun I had with Unique and Omen during TBC and WotLK, these were the best times I had in WoW and it hasn’t been the same ever since :slight_smile: Septemptus#2907 if anyone wants to get in touch.

5 Likes

Hidrogen & Oxxygen, two lovely gnome mages doing enchanting and alchemy in the guild Ascendance. Pandemon orc warlock on the horde side later around the end of vanilla beginning of classic.

Kalcemis & Kalce , my priest and druid. I remember all of you guys and probably played with most of you in guilds Unique,Unit or Brotherhood of Naaru. Its nice to see old faces around again :wink: