Alpha forum

hey guys,

i dont knów if someone else already got a topic on this but why cant everyone post something in the alpha forum? i got reasonable feedback to the evoker class but cant post it anywhere readable to the alpha deffs and people - maybe there is a way that i didnt figure out yet?

Major Problems with Evokers Empowered abilitys - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Do you have Alpha access ? If not, you’re unable to comment.

Alpha forums are for people who can actually play the alpha. If you want to give some feedback on the new stuff based on your impressions (even though you can’t play it), you can reply to their announcement threads, I’ve seen them claim somewhere that they read the replies to those.

I got Alpha yesterday and still cant post on Alpha Forum. Unable to click new topic or reply post.

Generally relogging does the trick, if not resetting your password does if you have Alpha Access.

1 Like

There can be a little delay between a new type of game access (such as indeed an alpha test) being added and the forum recognizing that. If this takes more than ~24h the steps recommend by Saneko are right on the mark - clearing out the browser-cache and -cookies may also be worth a shot. :slight_smile:

1 Like