An easy solution to Mythic + system

This design is so ridiculous. Getting rejected for 50 or so, signups. Then when you do finaly get a group. Someone ragequits over the smallest, or a DC happens, which is also the end of the run. Their employees should be forced to pug to keystone master, or what ever it is called. Then they can see how garbage this whole system is. And they have to do it as a melee dps

Really Mr lvl 27 mage … I usually just log in and ask the guild or friends if anyone wants to do some keys, then we go do keys with no leavers …

I guess i must do something differently than you, maybe something you could also try yes?

1 Like

you aren’t to bright huh. This clearly isn’t my main char. I didn’t know about the char thing, when i startet to post on the forum. I have changed it, but then i don’t get notifications if someone comments on my posts. Plus a lot of guilds are dead. We got a new member in my guild. Who said that, he/she is also part of other guilds, with other chars, and those guilds are also dead. The people i know in RL, that plays the game, have also quit the game. Some people think that wow is at an all time low, on subscribers

Thats to bad… well im sure you done everything in your power to solve these easily solvable problems. Like making new friends and joining active guilds instead.

Meanwhile I’ll just keep logging on ask my guild and friends(non irl friends btw, since they quit 10 years ago) and actually do keys without problems.

You can’t even get into a dungeon, I’m not sure accusing other people of not being bright when you can’t cross such a low bar is really the right course of action.

Im kinda with the OP on this one, not because of having or not having people to run with or any of that irrelevant discussion around this topic. But simply because degrading keystones is an old system purely designed to create friction where there need not be any.

Why leave if the guild becomes active in DF. Plus as said, i hear a lot of guilds are dead. People don’t talk much in-game. It’s not how it used to be. Plus i’m not a long time player. Normaly that is something that develops over time.

I know how to sign up. But when you get declined most of the time, there isn’t much to do.

This is the same for everyone. Its not unique to you or anyone else.
If you’re pugging keys at the right level it takes a long time to find a team.

People gatekeep oneanother hard. Thats just the way that it goes. It sucks, but its not for no reason either. You basically never know what you get when you pug, but you can massively increase your chances of success by being patient and picky.

Yea, so does everyone else in the world, clicking a button is surprisingly easy.

Yea, there really is. Add people to your friends list as you go. We’re not asking you to be besties or synch your lives but when you see people you’ve run with online a quick “hey, fancy some keys?” goes a long way.

I never said it was only me that had that experience. I actualy assumed a lot of had the same experience. Which I would say makes it worse. It shows how poorly the design is. It’s not fun wasting hours, trying to do some mythics. So much time wasted, trying to do a couple of dungeons

These ‘a lot of people with the same experience’ all maybe need to start grouping up with each other and the problem is fixed. I see the same things happen so often. 100 people wanting to get in that 1 group of 5 people. When the other people would start playing together there are 20 more groups going.

This is not a construct of gamedesign but rather a social problem.
Devs can’t fix this. The players would have to do this themselves.

I also applay to those that only have the leader/keyholder

The issue with M+ as I see it is simply that it has an abstract mechanism for failure with the timer, with a limited resource (the key). Why not just have completion be the metric for success? How would it impact the game in a negative way, if you complete a M15 in 45 minutes instead of beating an arbitrary timer of 42 minutes. Why should players not be able to simply select the level of difficulty to do the content they want to play?

What i would like to see would be changing the key system to simply be clicking the pedestal in the Mythic dungeon and then selecting the level you want the dungeon to be at. This would remove the barriers to entry of the requirement for a keystone. It would also mean reply value in future expansions to see how high you can still farm the levels making all new and old content relevant.

The other thing i would like to see is the removal of the timers in M+. These timers add a metric to measure failure. Often groups for M+ fall apart because of one pull early on and players leave because they believe they are no longer going to time a dungeon. Why should the simple act of clearing a dungeon be the only metric for success? After all this isn’t present in raids. You could actually leave all other systems in place such as the % of kills but remove the timer. The timer create added pressure to newer players and often makes playing with non guildies feel disheartening when something goes wrong. What negative impact would it have on the game to simply allow the completion to be the success metric for a dungeon?

The requirement for timing a dungeon to get the rewards and the need for a limited resource, make finding groups harder as everyone wants the best to guarantee success. This design choice causes people to be excluded because players don’t want to lose.

many idd horrbol some good but impassbol implement abuse

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.