An entire realm has disappeared : Kiring Tor

Following the interconnexion of several French speaking RPs, the Kirin Tor realm has entirely disappeared.

At the very least, I do not see it anywhere in the Realm menu, and the 15 characters I have on this realm do not appear in the Battle Net App either.

Any news from Bliz on this ? I can’t believe it’s only me :smiley:

PS I will also post this in the French speaking forums, but I’m not sure they are read by Blizzard.

1. FRENCH: Confrérie du Thorium/Les Clairevoyents/Les Sentinelles Connecting to Kirin Tor

@Ixel: Try rearranging the realms to alphabetical order, then see, if you see it and even if it displays no characters, double click on it and see if you get to your character list. If you do, but still see no characters, switch to different realm, then back to Kirin Tor again…

1 Like

Thanks it worked !

Indeed it was listed as a realm where I owned zero characters on, but the characters were still there.

I haven’t checked whether the characters are back in the Battle.net App yet, probably need to log in one by one.

But hey, problem solved :smiley:

@Ixel: You are welcome! :slight_smile: Unfortunately the connection program has various oddities, but this one is from the easier end to “fix”. Most big problems require Blizzard intervention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.