<AnV> Relaxed Late Night Raiding - 3/12M 12/12 HC LF WW Monk & DH Dps!

AnV Silvermoon (transferred from Frostmane)

We are new(ish!) on the server and looking for more for our roster, having cleared heroic Eternal Palace and successfully rebuilt to form a mythic roster after moving to Silvermoon - then killed 4/8 which we didn’t think possible on old realm! AnV has been raiding for a long time formed way back in 2007 this being our 13th year, and looking to add a good few more years to it! This isn’t the first time we’ve transferred either, originally on Dunemaul server at around Throne of Thunder release we moved for more fresh blood (under the name Acta Non Verba).

Our ethos are simple, have fun whilst raiding, we like a laugh between pulls and a silly discussions after raid ends. Obviously since we are a raiding guild we focus where it needs to be, but don’t take ourselves too seriously, we see you as a person and not DPS #1 or 13 on the meter.

A lot of our members have took part in irl meets with each other, we have our own Facebook group, so we are looking for people who will fit into our screwed up family and not just those that can pump out the numbers, that’s important to us, we want to raid with people we like.

We raid on a fairly casual schedule too, only 6 hours per week, and prefer if you can make 2 out of 3 nights, our later raid times attract people who are a bit older, members ranging from mid 20s to late 40s, and having families or demanding jobs.

Our raid times:
Monday/ Wednesday/ Thursday
22.00 - 0.00 server time

Our current progress:
3/12 Mythic Nya’lotha
12/12 HC Nya’lotha
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 HC Eternal Palace

Our Aims: To clear heroic in good time and push a few mythic mode bosses (we realise we aren’t a cutting edge guild!) We prioritise a fun atmosphere, whilst getting to see most fights while they are current!

What we ask of you:
Come prepared, be online ready for raid invites (from 21.45) and know what the bosses do. (We usually provide the flask and feasts so don’t need to worry about those!) Know your spec well!

Communicate with us, if you know you can’t make a raid - let us know!

Don’t be an a^se, and leave any drama out of guild/raid chat!

Try your best, that’s all we can ask of :slight_smile:

If you like what you’ve read and have any more queries add for a chat on bnet:

hellykins#2114 (myself)
Goneril#2442

Or check our website, for more information and to apply!
www. actaguild. org/ (remove the spaces)

1 Like

Looking for a WW Monk & Warlock for further progress!

Now at 9/12 HC and looking for a WW Monk for Mystic Touch for our raid group and a warlock! Will consider other ranged DPS too!

Now 11/12 Heroic and still looking for a WW Monk and Warlock!

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m who you’re looking for. My main is a WW monk at 450, but I’ve been out of raiding for a while (Though have raided a lot in the past). Mostly been focused on gearing up. I was away from WoW for a couple of years, have and switched my long time main away from Hunter to Monk, which I’m loving so far.

If I could join as is, I think your raid times suit me well anyway, and I would be happy to fill a slot whenever one becomes available.

Can you add me Solene? I’d be interested in a chat: hellykins#2114

I’ll look you up in game tonight

Now at 12/12 Heroic and looking for more for mythic.
A WW Monk and more casters.

Currently at 2/12 Mythic, and looking for reliable raiders: 1 WW Monk and 1 Demon hunter dps to complete our roster!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.