Any Alliance Side RP Guilds For Droods around?

As the title says! Looking for a guild for this here drood! Ideally not too military themed.

Can always search around the forums for the kind of guild you want but… what is a drood again? Never heard of it.

Druid.

And yes OP, there is a guild on the Alliance called Hand of Cenarius, which is based around druid RP. I’ve heard good things about them, and they’ve been going on for a long time, so I recommend you give them a look.

1 Like

You clearly missed the sarcasm there.

I would suggest checking out the [A-RP] Night Elf Roleplay forum where you can find all about the guilds that are active there and events. There are multiple places that are great for a druid so I am certain you can find something that will suit you :slight_smile:

Else you can always come to Feralas at the evenings and have a walk through the Stronghold or around the area and meet the various people that roleplay there to find some contacts or roleplay friends before you commit to anything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.