Any neutral guild recruiting ?

I have been wanting to try out neutral rp for a while (more exactly rp where people from both factions rp together through language potions) but from what I seen it seems to have Fallen out of favor. Any guild/Community of this type still active and recruiting ?

Booty bay has plenty of cross faction rp if you’re interested, not sure about guilds thou.

In a post 8.2.5 society, all guilds are neutral guilds :slight_smile: for azeroth

6 Likes

Why does it have to be a lvl58 dk making that response ?

Because no one else on the forum is willing to carry the title of level 58 DK, so I must shoulder that burden.

1 Like

The Atlas of wow, a real unsung hero.

Tehya just lurks around forums. Just doing their job by keeping forums safe.

<The Fallen Leaf> is as committed to neutrality as we’ve ever been, as long as you don’t mind Pandaria being our main base of operations.

So you got people from both factions in ?

Here’s our forum thread which explains the specifics of the guild:

As for your question, we do have a Horde-side guild, but it’s primarily just for alts of people that are already part of the guild on Alliance. This is because the use of Horde characters is still pretty inconvenient when it comes to events, and the lack of unified guild/raid chat doesn’t really make things much easier.

That said, at least a few people in the guild have Horde side alts around now and then.

1 Like

One of these days you’ll be unmasked and hit lv59.

Tehya when they hit 59

Doesn’t cross rp help with that?

cross RP breaks all the damn time and is hardly reliable tbh

lol never uwu

It does? Never experienced that. At least its still getting updates though, maybe it’ll become more stable. (Probably won’t, but I’m not Sylvanas and I have hope)

My guild is fairly open to it. While I cannot speak for every member, I know most of us are quite neutral. I love cross faction roleplay but currently we haven’t stumbled in to horde roleplayers yet. Apart from a few who like to spit at us and call us alliance scum. I do expect we will arrive in Booty bay at some point next week.

8.2.5 broke the cross RP cross faction raid function. Not sure if it’s been fixed yet, but last time we tried it was still broken.

1 Like

That sucks. But at least the crossRP TRP thing still works, main reason I use it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.