Any noob-friendly guilds?

Hello, I’m very low level and struggling a little with the general game and every guild I see is wanting experienced raiders which I’m definitely not ^^’
I was wondering if there were any guilds that wouldn’t mind a noob joining? I’m quite active and love the game but I play alone atm.

My discord is pumpki#7508 if you could help, ty!

1 Like

Hi! Please see below about our guild! If you’d like to have a chat message me on Discord Dinkz#9163

1 Like

Hey there Pumpkie!

Our guild has many very experienced players and many players that are playing wow for the first time ever, so I would say we are very noob-friendly! You would be more than welcome to join our raids at 60 and you don’t have to worry about not knowing everything, we will help you. Or if you want to join just as a social member, that would work too.

We are playing on Zandalar Tribe and you can find our recruitment message here:

Hi Pumpki, we have just had our first successful MC guild led raid, along with some people new to classic raiding! We have a lovely and active group of people, with little pressure. If you could do Sundays 8pm Server when you are ready to raid , we might be a good fit. There are a lot of people levelling or working on alts too! Give me a shout here or on Discord if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, The Order of Azeroth (A - Mirage Raceway) may fit your requirements. We are a casual raiding guild that value a friendly, mature atmosphere above all else. Our raids are well organised and well led, and we are more than happy to help people new to the game or new to raiding get up to speed.

(Our raid times are Thursday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 (GMT+1).

If you are interested in learning more or want to join us, you can visit our recruiting post here: [A] EU Mirage Raceway

I’m happy to chat to you on discord, you can get me there on kesari#2019

Peace

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.