Any Troll only RP guilds?

Hi, I’m looking to do some RP on my Zandalari after a long break from it, and I’m wondering if there’s any Troll only RP guilds about, I know of a few Troll themed guilds that have other races in, but it’s not my cup of tea.

Are there any ones that are only Trolls or people looking to form ones that are only Trolls?

5 Likes

These guys seem cool.

3 Likes

Gravesworn - Spooky Bwonsamdi Followers

Shadow of Empires - An alternative to Zul’s vision

Hand of Zanchul - Troll Supremacist Group

There’s also Darkspear Tribe, who might be worth checking out to RP with.

5 Likes

Troll only:

I would expect a lot more when Zandalari release, but Shadow of the Empires has been around for aaaages and so has Zulian Legacy and both are known for good quality, and Gravesworn is brand new but sounds promosing if you are a Bwonsamdi fan!

Mixed: (I cant post more links, but they’re around on the forums, anyways might not be what youre looking for since you mentioned troll only but these are heavy on trolls )

• Rastari Pact (Military, mostly troll)
  • Hand of Zanchul (slavers, includes other races)
3 Likes

Hey there!

On Argent Dawn, there’s several Troll guilds. I’ll compile some of them for you!

Hand of Zanchul

First off, there’s the Hand of Zanchul. From their forum thread:

Led by an elder member of Zanchul, Prophet Rak’huul, who chose to side with neither Zul nor the crown during the rebellion, this new opposition of troll supremacists seeks to create an alternative to the Zandalari Crown in the wake of Zul’s defeat. We will take in any troll that shares our values, Zandalari, Amani, Gurubashi, Drakkari, Farakki, regardless of their background, regardless of their loa. We are trolls, and we are mighty.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624033373

Shadow of the Empires

Second, there’s Shadow of the Empires. From their forum thread:

What is Shadow of the Empires?

Shadow of the Empires was formed by those who believe in the dream of seeing the trolltribes united once more, and wished to offer an alternative future to trolls who did not wish to join the legion of the Prophet Zul. They took residence within the walls of Zul’Gurub and began amassing trolls to the sacred city.

They came from far and wide; remnants of dying tribes, those disillusioned by their leadership and survivors of the losses that took place on Pandaria. Remnants of the once great empires began to grow and flourish, worship of the Loa central to the lives of all within the city. Their numbers are ever-growing as Zul makes more and more mistakes and the values of those who live under the Horde are threatened by their new leadership. Devout trolls flock to the Jewel of the Jungle and the steadfast servants of the Loa carve a new era in history.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/troll-rp-shadow-of-the-empires-back-in-zulgurub/6267

The Zulian Legacy

Third, there is The Zulian Legacy. A quick google search resulted in this (old) forum thread, with this on the guild:

The Zulian Legacy is an Order which shares its name with the philosophy that guides it; a path of thought which describes a variety of ethics and ideas surrounding the fundamentals of what it means to be a troll in the present world. The Order of the Legacy exists to promote and protect these principles, which place troll and tribe at the center of its purpose.

Named for the enduring legacy of one of Azeroth’s most prolific races, the philosophy commits a great many things about the proud heritage of the troll people and the mark they have left on the world to heart.

But in a way that makes the philosophy an antithesis to the beliefs of the Zandalari lead by the Prophet Zul, The Zulian Legacy edifies ideas and ways of thinking focused on forging a way ahead and creating a future for trolls, not in looking back and longing to recapture the glories of olden times when the empire of Zandalar lorded over ancient Kalimdor.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617722736?page=1

Zul Guede

Another old timer, Zul Guede has been around since 2014. Their forum post goes back to the old forums:

Followers of the Zul Guede is a society of trolls who follow old ways of voodoo and praise their Ancestors. They try to stay aside from conflicts between mortals and focus on supporting troll culture and their history. Followers of the Zul Guede place Loa above everything else and Loa of the Dead takes the first place in their pantheon of Loa.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11634143342

The Gravesworn

There’s also the Gravesworn, a guild I’m personally a part of:

The Gravesworn are a group of Horde-aligned devotees of the big man on de other side, Bwonsamdi. Each of them have made an unearthly pact with the Loa – protection (some even say immortality, though this is yet to be proven) in exchange for the devotee’s life in servitude.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rp-troll-rp-gravesworn-friends-on-the-other-side/31600

8 Likes

Everyone is beating me to it! Good luck in your search, hope you find your troll a fitting home!

3 Likes

I was typing, and I saw these other Troll heads pop up… and-- and then… they posted before I did! :cry:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all the help with recommending Troll only guilds! I’m going to consider which one would be the right fit for me!

3 Likes

Nothing but praise to this guild. The GMs Dahti and Zelujin make it their mission to help you develop your character each step of the way, even spending many evenings with just you to progress your character’s story.
I’m not even starting on the quality and detail of every interaction between the members. Even just sitting around a campfire will offer loads of fun and character development, as the dynamic between our characters is so great.

You will never regret choosing Shadow of the Empires.

The first empire is coming soon, with a discord server already full of people, just waiting for Zandalari to come out
They are pro horde, and nice guys OOC
Strongly recommended

I was under the impression that there are a lot of guilds on Argent Dawn that primarily consist of trolls.

1 Like

I’m here to mention the First Empire.

1 Like

Check out Wardrums. It’s a troll RP community discord and plenty of guilds operating there.

3 Likes

Who would I speak to in order to find out more info about them?

There is a thread up for them now
Perhaps a comment would work :smiley:
The First Empire [Zandalari RP] - #31 by Babubebab-nordrassil

I heavily endorse Kump’s message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.