Anybody else still hasn't got the Bananas pet?

I claimed it about 2 days ago and it appeared as soon as i logged in.

2 Likes

Check the store to see if the claim was successful. Otherwise look for bananas in the pet tab or make a ticket.

1 Like

Done all of the above. Three tickets, god knows how many re-claims and relogs. And I check the pet tab every time I log on.

So in the end you either get bananas or go bananas… sry had to :joy:

3 Likes

I got a reply to my ticket to say it was a problem with some that had gone through ok but not arrived. There may be a hotfix coming round about reset next week.

4 Likes

Did you go into bnet shop, wow, pets, and click on bananas, then claim?

2 Likes

Yes, several times.

I was hoping you’d reply :kissing_heart:

I hope the issue gets fixed for all those with the bug.

2 Likes

Also: do make sure you are not filtering out pets.
Collections->pet journal->filter->source

My wife had un-ticked promotional and in-game shop once upon a time. Couldn’t find a mount we got for 6 month sub, she even contacted a GM who just said: try again in a few days. I told her to check her filter… and indeed that was the problem.

I see it, but it’s grey’d out.

Then it is indeed something on Blizzard’s end. Hope you get a human response to your ticket soon.

2 Likes

Says ive claimed it but i havent got it in game

See my post further up the thread. That’s my problem and the answer I got to my ticket. They did say to contact them again if it doesn’t appear after Wednesday reset/possible hotfix so we’ll see what happens then.

2 Likes

Got another answer back the GM was mostly confused because they could see it on my US account and said to try claiming it on the EU store, which is where I first claimed it and have been claiming it since.

I know for a fact claiming it gets you the pet for both regions as I made a trial account to test it. Ugh.

Went through 3 GM tickets, before they said it was known issue on their pet. Couldn’t claim my Bananas pet because I already owned a level 25 one back from MoP days. At this writing moment, I still haven’t received the Bananas pet and times keep going on… Would like to know an ETA for fixing this issue?

You need to reopen your ticket as they’ve found a way to do it - I got mine in the mail yesterday - Free Banana claim problem - #10 by Ananda-kul-tiras

2 Likes

I’ll try reopening my ticket and refer to the linked thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Do u guys have all the options ticked on, there is an option to check uncheck, with me trading card pets was ticked off so I didnt see Bananas.
After I ticked it on I did see him…

There was a bug - still is, possibly, but they’ve found a way to get round it and let us have our baby Bananas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.