Anyone actually interested in an enhancement shaman ?

Hello,

Any guilds out there who don’t adhere to the “go resto or go home” mantra for shamans?

I play since release with this hunter being my main for all these years. In vanilla i raided everything from MC up to 2 wings in Naxx. In Classic i want to experience the horde perspective since i never had the chance to do it due to time restrictions. And my class / spec of choice is enhancement shaman. Why? Because this is what i like to play and venture horde side vanilla with.

All the guilds so far told me the same old: resto shaman or no shaman.

I understand what you’re trying to say and that you want to primarily stick to one spec however please be aware that playing a Class in Vanilla is supposed to be that exactly; A class is all of the specs. Dedicating yourself to one spec is obviously a thing you’ll be able to do and you might be able to find yourself a place in some raids.
Usually players who are mains of Ret/Enhance/Feral etc will respec for various types of content due to how poor something like Enhance performs. There’s a ton of value to be found in playing the broader class in a variety of situations than just the one spec in every situation.

Enhancement is poor, quite the opposite.

1 Like

In case you’re ready to play at RP-PvP server in our guild you can easily take part in our raiding and PvP activity as ench. sham

We accept all builds to our raid teams but unfortunately out roster is full at the moment, but as you know, things change and people come and go. Take a look here and see if it fits the bill :+1:

Hello Shodanas!

We are still recruiting and would love you to check us out

Hello there Shodanas,

I would love for you to get in touch with me so we can sit down and have a little chat, or get you in touch with one of the Officers. I am the GM of . Below you can find our recruitment post as well as the contact info :slight_smile:

Basic Information

Guild: Misplaced Elitism
Server: Shazzrah-PvP
Faction: Horde

About us

Formed on Kazzak by a group of long time in-game friends, at the turn of the year 17/18. Our experience ranges from Vanilla to BFA, from the social guy that brings banter to Cutting Edge Raiders. But at the core is a strong, dedicated and passionate group with a deep mutual respect for each other. We are currently preparing for our official transfer to the classic servers and as such have opened up recruitment on a massive scale. If you have the desire to raid, enjoy banter, laughs and true classic style raid leaders then this is the home for you, we got it all!

Recruitment

WE ARE RECRUITING ALL CLASSES. Check priorities below to see where your chosen class stands. All exceptional applicants will be given a fair shot regardless of the priority!

Druids: Low
Hunters: Low
Mages: Very High
Shamans: High
Priests: Medium
Rogues: High
Warlocks: Medium
Warriors: Very High

You can apply by direct message to an officer on discord, battlenet or guildsofwow. A dedicated guild website is under construction!

Raid Schedule

Saturday - 20pm-23:00pm

Sunday - 20pm-23:00pm

This is the preliminary raid schedule and may change leading up to or during classic. a 3rd day during the weekdays is planned to fully utilize the 3/day lock-out on certain raids.

Raid invitations go out 15 minutes prior to this above mentioned time.

What we expect from you

We expect people who apply to have an insatiable thirst and need to improve their own gameplay over a mountain of experience. With that said, experience is also useful and valued. We are looking for people who fit our guild mentality and ethos above all.

As our time is limited it is vital that you know how to manage and spend your time well when you are in-game. Showing up prepared, excited and eager to attack the problem that lay ahead of you, be it grinding out that elusive Hand of Justice trinket for your pre-raid bis gear or logging in for the first attempts at Ragnaros.

Here in We are a team and we have been that for a while, even during our break we would regularly play together and push keys. It goes without saying that any applicant therefore is not just subject to being judged by the officers but also by the entire guild to make sure that the trialist is the perfect match for our community.

Further more we expect our members to behave properly. By this we mean no deliberate attacks towards guildmembers or players. If anyone gets wind of this, it is grounds for immediate removal (albeit on a case by case basis).

What you can expect from us

• Dedicated and driven officer team with decades of experience as raiders andleaders.
  • A healthy balance of banter, nerd-screams and seriousness when it is go-time.
  • Kind, fun and caring atmosphere due to an outstanding bunch of people
  • Thick skinned raid leaders, happy to take well-founded, positive criticism.
  • Did we mention the banter?

Still want to apply?

If you too have an unwarranted sense of grandeur and know you are secretly the best EU, hit up one of our officers and come prove it. Have links at the ready as we will require combat logs!

Gald - Gald#2905(Btag) - Galdriemir#6142(Discord) (GM - Guild Management)

Momo - Momo#24711(Btag) - Momo#8315(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Retakas - Runbjarn#2990(Btag) - Runbjarn | Retakas#0045(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Siz - Questberg#2880(Btag) - Schizzo#0203(Discord) (Co-RL)

Kusakorrad - Folthern#2595(Btag) - TheIronYuppie#0019(Discord) (Raid leader)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.