Apparently italian euro are worth less than FR/GER one

Hi, i’m Alessio, an italian dude who just got back to play the wotlk pre-patch, i just discovered that all my characters were moved either in Mograine or Hydraxian which are both dead servers and my free transfer options are all towards regional servers! (fr,ger,rus) but i’m italian, what i’m supposed to do there, why only those options for people coming from international servers?! If i were a french or german player i’d see my problem solved and i could play in a server where /who in Shattrath at 9pm shows more than 2 people (me included), unfortunately i’m just a lame italian dude and my 13 euros must be worth less than theirs…

You could look at one of the many other topics about this.

thank you, i’ve read about the “incident” but my point still stands, they “fixed” it for french and germans while the others are left there with no options, sorry, the option is there but it’s an insulting one.

1 Like

Since there are no Italian realms they cannot really fix it for you.

1 Like

Hello there was never any Italian server for Classic so whatever server you were on which was shuttered was probably already tagged as ‘English’.

Spanish players had to fight tooth and nail for over a month when Classic first released to get 1 single server, and they have 11 Spanish servers on Retail WoW.

Italian players have 2 servers on retail WoW and Portuguese players have 1. As a result, neither ever received a Classic WoW server.

There has never been an Italian Classic WoW server and there likely never will be. Your best bet is to either find Italians on Mograine/Hydraxian, or migrate yourself to a realm with your fellow compatriots. Alternatively you could join an international guild.

edit: French players have 37 servers on retail WoW and 3 servers on WoW Classic including a dead server lower pop than Mograine.

i dunno why you went for the “italian server” argument. i’ve never played in one even on live and i’ve never used the italian localization. I just said that people from those countries were addressed while the others are left on dead servers. that’s it. I also want to point out that some of my toons were on Zandalar which was a rp-PVP server and they got moved to an rp-PVE server. this is something never seen before and unexpected. wanna know my only option out? a russian server!

1 Like

Your only free option out is actually Lakeshire, a German PvE server. Why? Because the German RP-PvE server Celebras was also merged into Hydraxian Waterlords.

I do agree that adding Zandalar to Hydraxian instead of to Mograine was a mistake, it seems they valued the RP tag more than the PvP tag.

Well, you brought up the Italian part. If you hadn’t of mentioned that then I would have just said you should have come back earlier.

my sweetie people come back for the pre-patch, no point in coming back 1 month before. who knew about the pre 10th of August free transfer had to sub to transfer so it was never intended to be free for them, they paid 13 euros. the more i learn about this whole thing the more i see the plan behind it and it’s disgusting.

Free transfers were available for Zandalar Tribe from the 4th of February 2022 until the 10th of August 2022.

They gave you 6 months to migrate any character you wanted for free, yet you were unable to take it. It is unfortunate. They will offer you a level 70 boost with the Wrath expansion on Tuesday if you want to reroll on another server, otherwise you will have to pay to migrate.

How many characters that you play are stuck on Hydraxian?

i left more than 1 year ago because they intentionally killed PvP servers before tbc was even released. 3 times the people intended in the original game playing in 4 maps, it was bound to expose the slight server unbalance and create a major problem.
anyway, it was expectable that the “mass” would return when the wotlk pre-patch is about to get into the game, why would you close that opportunity almost 1 month before?
Regarding the level 70 boost i discover that thanks to your comment, are you sure about that? I have 2 toons on Hydraxian rn.

Yeah it will be available on Tuesday with the pre-patch however you’ll need to buy the Wrath pass thing (as happened with the BC thing). If you log into Hydraxian now with that Shaman I can help you out if you want.

i’m not gonna give them any money and to be fair i lost almost any will to play after this stuff. i should ask for a sub refund. thank you for your offer tho, i really appreciate it.

thank you but players aren’t supposed to fix blizzard’s ineptitude. please help another fellow player in need, i’m too disgusted by the situation to accept.

I understand the frustration, who knows maybe in a few months they’ll close those servers too lol. Wouldn’t put it past them… Hopefully you get your refund.

I understand your frustration. It is basically the same frustration everybody stuck on Morgraine feels - and not an Italien thing. As to why they opened transfers to German, French and Russian servers: Because it was their mistake to transfer players from dedicated language realms to an international one. That is why they get a way out. You only get a transfer to the lowest pop German servers, though. Their ttue fail was to open a free transfer loop hole before the closures, which just completely emptied almost all PVP servers, including Patchwerk, Transcendence and Morgraine. If that hadn’t happened, you would most likely be okay on Morgraine now.

They didnt intentionally kill pvp.

Pvp just repeated the same death it has every other time

On topic: yesh the server moves and how they handled the transfers etc etc seems to have caused alot of uproar currently.

My best answer i could yhink blizzard would close the opportunity beforehand would be concerns to how many people try to amass in a few select servers.

But it seems to have ironically gone wrong to whatever they intended to happen, as its left quite a few players on dead realms returning to the game.

i wouldn’t accept an italian euro even if u paid me…

repeating the same steps to reach a known outcome is intention

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.