Appreciation of da trolls

PAthetic kingdom?! Zandalari Kingdom stood through millenias! Your kingdoms look pathetic in comparision!

Our Loa of death witll chew you and spit you to abyss where you belong!
We trolls tower over humans for a reason, we can spit on top of your head and there is nothing you can do about it midget!

Bow to us whelp!

2 Likes

Plz, go be lame somehwere else. This is troll appreciation thread.

Bold words. I shall enjoy breaking you. Perhaps I shall make a champion of you and allow you to carry by standard as I turn my attention to Boralus.

But I think not. In defiance of me you have defied death and denied my power. You will have a place in the forefront of my army, as your head dangles from a banner.

This is great someone needs to make a movie of this now!! Trolls are awesome by the way!

Souldefiler Vs an army of trolls? Bring it on!

Check armoury quickly Good, you’re not a blood DK. We stand a chance! :grin:

Troll army - let’s go slay some Alliance and make sure these pesky humans stay dead!

1 Like

I have a full array of armours and skills. Whether I use the power of Blood, the icy chill of Death or the Pestilence of Undeath I can easilly stand atop a thousand troll skulls and have their flesh revive me, before I allow them a brief moment to feel the chill of the grave before raising them to join my army as I sweep all aside in my march to my rightful place as Empress of Azeroth.

Alliance? I serve them?! Mere acquaintances. I will break them once I am done using them to break the bestial races of this Horde.

1 Like

I agree, let’s raid them all and make them regret they ever came up with idiotic idea to taunt trolls. Last time Guardian stopped trolls from razing Stormwing to the ground.

2 Likes

Troll’s are my second fav race in wow after Belf!

Sure go ahead and make a thread and I’ll join it…

Did you miss or deliberately skip the part I typed in italics?

Did you miss the chronological order of posts?

Nope. I can only assume you have skipped every subsequent post and immediately to the post you replied to.

In this case. The one above this post.

And for someone who wanted to keep this troll related, have you made that thread or are you going to keep derailing this one trying to score points off me. Here. Allow me to save you the trouble, here’s all the points you could possibly need.

They made great meat bag to whack and no matter how many or how kill them they always ask for more, never learn their lesson.

That campaign on zandalar was so refreashing and very profitable, you should of seen the look on those refugee from the ace of azeroth: you think i fear you human ? And the face of agony of king no subtility: i say no to live and taunt you when they defeated me and got a blade to my throat. :-1:

Me: Yeah you should two brain cells,we genocided any race and also countless trolls of different shape and colour too on different place and now it’s your time and your arrogant look at me make me very nervous.

Just like that pompous emo’jin( the warchief who died and got his flower taken once named warchief at his first battle :rofl: and who made that psycho in command…)

When we helped deliver OG and to take down sha powered hellscream.

Varian bend the knee and offer peace and he dear to threathen us and stand all haughty when we helped you, the refusal to show humble manners means death warrant signed :-1:

I laughed out loud :rofl:

This is precisely the reason why nobody makes appreciation threads for humans. I have no idea where this amount of contempt and arrogance comes from when they’re one of the lamest races in this game.

Trolls are great!

2 Likes

De humans be a terrible lot for sure. Dey always tryin’ to conquer everyting while exploitin’ dem allies. And when dem allies be askin’ for help, de humans just go “Nah womon, we spread too thin, you be on ya own in dis.”

We be awesome mon!

Gotta appreciate that back-toe can keep my eyes of it.

Really mon? Dat be one of da common complaints about us trolls.

1 Like

For people who haven’t seen them, these are Moira’s latest mockups from the thread Sub-race names & templates tied to the new customization options .

3 Likes

Troll be good mon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.