Arathor Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Arathor in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Here goes, I used to play a dwarf female priest called Khandira in a guild called The Black Rose and i am reaching out to those that used to play with me.

1 Like

Hey! I was Ragoom a dwarf Hunter in The Black Rose! Although this was way back when the game first launched, I know TBR became a largish raid guild long after I left to play Horde on Bronzebeard.

Was a human warlock called Pitty during vanilla, never reached lvl 60 till a few days into tbc tho. Mostly in the guild Eternal Chaos. One person i remember from back in the day was a gnome warrior by the name of Toadcrushed, used to duel outside IF. Still playing the same character to this day.

Eyyyyyy, already a homie from TBR even tho i guess you might’ve left before i joined, i definately joined a bit later cuz i played early vanilla on a dwarf paladin named Khandum and ooh, i remember toad vaguely.

2 Likes

I used to play in a Hungarian guild.
Póni néven kezdtem holy palaként, később Terion néven váltam ismerőssé. A Deadly Dozen klánban jeleskedtem, de megfordultam máshol is.

2 Likes

Hey there all!

So played back from 2004 to pretty much the start of Cataclysm!
Was originally Dwarf Rogue by the name of Rakolnikov, was in Nature’s Wrath, Prophecy & Arcania, which was all pretty dope at the time. Dont know which server to choose, obvs id like to be on the one with the majority of Arathors old players but hopefully some will see this and reply! All the best and enjoy Classic!

1 Like

I used to play a Human Warrior called Eroth, I was a part of a guild called Fouls Bane. I did not raid with this guild until TBC how ever. Hope to see fellow FB members here!

Love :heartpulse:

Hi! I used to play Aisling a night elf druid in Vanilla and I was in Velvet Glove. I still play WoW as you can see and it would be great to get in touch with some old friends :slight_smile:

Update: I’m probably not going to be playing Classic for a while but still play WoW. If anyone wants to get in touch my battlenet id is Lioness#21804

Sorry to ask this direct of a question, what nationality was natures wrath. I remember them being reeeeeeaaally good(second best guild even after Mythical honour) but nobody talked to them since from what i remember they were lacking when it came to english(sorry if i’m wrong, this is over 10 years ago)

Greetings! Though with a lot lot less time on my hands I am definitely going to give classic another try. Obviously I’d like to get in touch with old friends or guildmates that also played at the time.

I played on a few characters:

Ish (Paladin)
Vanimo (Warrior). Both were in a guild called Velvet Glove.

Right here goes! I used to play a Night Elf Warrior and a returibution paladin throughout vanilla.

I was in the guild The Fallen Lords for quite a long time, i was mostly pvping back in those days however but it would be GREAT to link up with a few friends back in the day!

Characters

Jules - night elf warrior
Monica - human paladin
At times i also played my friends paladin (privat - dwarf paladin)

2 Likes

I used to play a Human Male Warrior named Sekes and a Gnome Male Mage named Margeraxx.

I’m looking for these people:
Toadcrusher, Gnome Male Warrior
Xtreme, Nelf Female Warrior (and his friend circle from Sandviken?) we once met on Gröna Lund.

Would also be fun to meet up my old classmate who also played a Human Male Warrior in the guild Beautiful People. I’ve sadly forgot your character name.

2 Likes

No need to apologise,

There were quite a few members from all over the place, i played with people from Spain, Portugal & North Europe, it was quite a mix, some of the people struggled i think with people skills… so maybe thats why!

1 Like

Velvet Glove was a top guild man, always used to /inspect everyone with their A1 gear :ok_hand:

Wow been a while - not really playing much nowadays, but I used to be in various guilds - the fallen lords (first guild that I broke to and immediately went to Molten Core - my first raid :open_mouth: ), velvet glove & natures wrath. I even did a few videos including our server first thunderfury, or the gates event… sadly wow movies dont have backups anymore.

kasperoo - human paladin.

Until this day I remember some great characters such as Osavi (the pink warrior who was really fast haha), great paladins who I learned from (hi Ish/Monica!), and there was this funny female elf druid who did say a lot about 18 (!) before they joined mythical honour… :slight_smile: Peace out guys, thanks for fond memories! x

Nice to see you’re still playing as well, its been a long time ago Ish! Will be fun to see if we can get more of VG (and TDZK :D) back!

I’m Nightselene, nelf hunter. Played in TheBlackRose and The Fallen Lords.
Xtream is the one you’re looking for. Nelf warrior. Close friend of mine. We played togheter with a gnome rogue called Firthgirl aswell. But also several others from Sandviken/Storvik. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyyy, i played with you guys regularly 100%, Xtream quit shortly after BC launched right? As i’ve posted up top i played mainly on a Dwarf Female priest named Khandira.

1 Like