[A][Ravencrest] Warrior tank LF active and social M+ guild

Hello,
First of all I want to thank you for reading. And I apologies for the wall of text about to come. But since I decided to write “looking for” post here I might just as well do it properly :slight_smile:

About me
I am social and easy-going fella. Even if I can be little shy before getting to know the folk properly. I was born in January, 1992. So that makes me 29 years old. I am married to the most amazing woman. And she happens to be wow nerd just like me! Lucky me <3. Oh and if you hear random gibberish coming from my way then I have either lost my mind once and for all, or more likely i am talking to one of our pets. We have finnishlapphund called Yatzy and fool of a cat called Uuno. With the crew we live in a small town of just under 3000 people in inlands of Finland.

History
My journey with WoW started around 2007, short while after the release of the Burnng Crusade expansion pack. I was very young then and did not possses the english skills I do now. I did understand the game much since it was my first MMORPG but I loved it from the first moments. I did some very casual raiding in Karazhan. I learned more about the game and my skill level in english rose sharply. Upon WotLK expansion I though about trying tanking. So I leveled myself a druid tank. I instantly fell for it. And I began to love the game even more. All of it, the responsibility to “lead” the group, make the calls, be the frontline and protect your friends from harm by being a big fat distraction fit me perfectly. Despite my young age, I became an officer for my guild and received training to become a raid leader. I improved, evolved if you might say. By the time of Ulduar I was co-raid leader and officer for tanks and melee dps. Those were one of the greatest times I ever experienced in WoW. But they came with a prize. Soon after Icecrown Citadel was released I got seriosuly burned out from WoW. Bad stuff happening irl did it’s toll. The game and responsibilities I once enjoyed became a burden. So I quit WoW for some time.

After that I did not touch the game during Cata or MoP. I came back in WoD as warrior/paladin. I played to max level but never really experienced the content at endgame. But then came the Legion expansion. And I met my later-to-be wife. She played before but was kinda clueless about the game. So I showed her to ropes. I was a mentor of sorts. We played together. And that there, was the most fun I have had in WoW. We run our own guild which was casual PvE guild. We were did pretty okay in normals and HC raids.

BfA expansion was a no no for me. It took me almost a month to get my first char to max level. I played very little. I plain out hated it.

So far I am loving Shadowlands. Once again I get to play together with my wife and I find myself enjoying the game!

What I am looking for?
I am looking for guild with casual approach to the game. I wish to find active and social bunch of people to share the experience. I am looking for M+ guild. I am not keen on raiding. Ideally you have solid leadership, friendly and open atmosphere and active playerbase

What I can offer?
Unfortunately I don’t have any special qualities to bring to the guild other than, well myself. I am one more friendly face to play with. I am tank main and can help run keys, high or low. I don’t mind helping guildies gearing alts or new players. I have a lot of knowledge about the game and I can share it with people.

Character
My character is called Residentlazy. He is 60 level dwarf warrior. Protection spec with ilvl of 226. Legendary I use is Misshapen Mirror.

Contacts
If you guild is short of prot warrior. Feel free to contact me:

In-game: Residentlazy
Discord: Lazy#9091

Hello there!

I think you’d fit in perfectly in Ministry of Silly Wipes , if you’d like to give us a look over!

We do mythics throughout the week; I run some keys at the very least every Thursday, and it’s the one sure day j get off every week, but my officers, and some of the other guildies usually run them every evening anyway.
We’re still growing, but we are quite a social bunch. And would love to have you with us, if we’re what you’re looking for!

Please add me for a chat if you’d like!
Discord: xWestie#9361