Arcane resist from Dragonskin Cowl doesn't work/show in character window

I have Dragonskin Cowl of Arcane Resistance on me (34 arcane resist), and hint in character windows says my arcane resistance in “None”.
But fire resistance from Dragonrider Boots works fine.
It probably relates to any random resist roll on items.

2 Likes

Hi there Farmstr!

So this sounds like it may be a display issue, and you can report it here:

Yours,

Arythwinn

I actually have the same Problem with the Tribal War Feathers of Frost Resistance. It shows 34 frost resistance on the item, I enchanted it with 10 frost resistance and when I equip it, the overview shows an increase of 10 frost resistance only. I reported this in-game and got the following answer:

"Hiya XY,

Game Master Rhikalos here! I appreciate you taking the time to seek me out and I thank you for your patience. I understand that you had some trouble with the stats on your helm and I’d love to help sort this out with you.

I have checked into the Tribal War Feathers, but so far there is no bug with it that I could find on how much stats it was offering. From what I can find the max resistance the helm alone can offer is up to +14 to +15 Frost Resistance and combined with your current enchant of +10 would only go up to 24 to 25, not 44.

That in mind it’s possible this may just be a discrepancy on the tooltip due to addons or corrupted UI files in which case I recommend the following steps:

1. Run a full UI reset

2. Scan and Repair the game files

3. All else fails and this is a new bug we’ve not yet identified you will need to report it in-game or on our forums so that our dev team can investigate: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/15043

I hope that this answered any questions you might have for me today, but if you do need any further assistance with anything else lemme know. Take care and have a good rest of your day."

The item shows 34 resistance, not 14 or 15 and the resistance is not shown in the overview at all.

I am not sure where your link is supposed to lead, but when I clicked on it, I came back to this forum for technical issues. Where exactly do I have to click to immediately be able to report a visual bug? It always shows the info “Before you report …” but there is NO button OR link OR information about how to actually submit a bug report. :wink:

Hey Legendairy,

There is no bug report forums on the EU forums, and bugs can be reported in-game instead. To report a bug in-game:

Modern World of Warcraft and Burning Crusade Classic

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

In WoW Classic

1. Click Help to open the Customer Support window.
  2. Click Submit Bug.
  3. Enter the details of the bug, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  4. Click Submit.

Hello Zaxithorne

Now I’m confused. I wrote that I reported the bug in-game already and I also posted the answer I got in-game. I was told to report it in-game (which I already did) or on the forums. So now I did both and each time I got redirected :slight_smile:

So, can you tell me exactly where I need to post this, so someone can check it out?

Regards,
Dairy

[Tribal War Feathers of Frost Resistance] (+34 FR) is not giving me resistance. With or without it I have base +5 resistance from racial as Belf

same question as @legendairy
How are we suppose to report things if all informations about submiting a ticket are wrong?

You mean you do not see this button ingame?

we cant do this of you are a suiqrrle

Please don’t bump a 3 month old thread.