Are Hard topics being removed?

Ny’alotha , first boss Wrathion, is still bugged for many of the players. But the topic seems to vanish from blizzard forums always. You just get to see shadows, instead of players or the boss. Why is this? Other forums in the world adress to this issue, but no 100% solution seems to be found. Not even the cause.
Since the other bosses aren’t glitched, I wonder if this is a ‘bug’ on purpose?
What if the wrong kind of players aren’t wanted in WoW anymore? A bit outdated computers, not buying enough bonds or something else? Could this be malice by the corporation towards it’s customers? Or it’s angry programmers pulling a prank on the players?

I’ve never even heard of this glitch and I’ve probably killed Wrathion about 40-50 times by now. But you are right in the fact that I have not seen any threads regarding it either. I still think it’s a little too early to call a conspiracy on it though.

There are no conspiracies. Topics are removed, locked or delisted if they break the code of conduct. Exploits for example can not be posted on the forums. They need to be reported.

Similarly bugs need reporting in game. The Devs are the ones who can fix bugs.

I have not experienced the bug you mention myself. Sounds very annoying.

He probably experienced this once after dropping coca cola in his machine and now thinks its a massive widespread problem.

1 Like

The raid has been here for a while now, and as I said, it’s been on global forums . Just starting to raise suspicions and theories in my own mind.

Nah, this is an issue and I’ve had it happen to myself and other people; it’s most likely because you need to file a bug report as the MVP linked and that you are also posting a technical issue in General Discussion.

Like this?

2 Likes

Could not find that thread with search word ‘Wrathion’.

Well, I used Google ^^, often offers better results than on-site search functions. There is also an active one on the US side (Report Bug section) dating back from january.

2 Likes

I find that with nearly all sites. Google is just better at it.

Bro, your mog - hot.

That’s all I really have to contribute here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.