Are there any horde guilds left?

So i’m looking for a fun social guild, preferably who do dungeons but to be honest i’m mostly looking for a place to chat, be social and play premade.
I’ve really struggled to find ANY horde guild that isn’t high PVE/PVP content that’s recruiting and have been walking around guildless as a result for ages. Are you out there, horde guilds? :o

The age of the social guild died when guild levels went kaput.

5 Likes

Is horde dead on AD completely then? :frowning:

Horde’s never been as fresh as it currently is, matey.

1 Like

I don’t even know what that means. xD

Far from it, just that with it being an RP Server, most of the Horde Guilds aren’t -social- guilds alone, (I mean they’re social) but the focus is often heavily on RP, You might want to consider trying out RP, you’ll find plenty of guilds are chilled and do dungeon runs and stuff, but they also want their members to RP as well.

It means, the Horde is not yet some roadkill, but still breathing and living.

Oh, and also, we don’t do that anymore.

4 Likes

Okay so…where would i find these guilds, i’ve not seen an ad in ages and i’m not sure where else to look for a guild!

Just jump online for a few hours and you will get a random guild invite to one of those “social” guilds.

A few seconds*

The spam is intolerable when I don’t have guild invites autoblocked while on alts.

The moment your mouse hovers over the create character button*

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, i think you might be on a diffrent realm, a diffrent continent or diffrent game alltogether. I was in Silvermoon for hours yesterday, nearly everyone was guildless. I never got a single invite, and aside from the occasional high end raiding guild ad, not even a meme was slung in trade chat…

:frowning:

I’d like to try my hand at some RP again…but i have no clue where to start.

If you’re looking to try your hand at roleplay again, the Highblood Myrmidons would be more than happy to offer you a place to do that. We accept both Blood Elves as well as Nightborne - check us out. We’ve a guild thread here:

11 Likes

[zombie voice] join us… join us…

v. nice guild of friendly and kind people who love RP, it’s a great place to flourish creatively

Who would i even whisper? :o i could try it as i’m open to a new beginning!

Our bosses are Eirdarias and Elyrius, they’re a lovely bunch and should fling an invite your way if you ask 'em

i am just a lowly depth-groveller

A good thing to note is that Warmode phases every single capital bar Orgrimmar and most RP-ers use WM off while in their respective hubs / out RPing in the world.

Not to say that you had it on btw, could be you were online when there were barely any RPers in Silvermoon, but its worth to note.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.