Armory not updating

Hey,

is there any way i can “force” an armory update? Till now the new raid does not even show up on my characters page. Pugged countless hours yesterday, so my r0io will show kills and i get into better pugs, but since armory is not up 2 date, r,io can´t get the data.

relog dear.

Did, ingame as well as in browser / armory - nothing changes so far.

I seem to have the same problem. Relogging didn’t help for me either.

1 Like

It’s been reported in the Technical Support forum. The EU armory stopped updating Friday afternoon. No official acknowledgement of the issue so far, as far as I’ve seen.

Well, my last key/best key isn’t even registered in my weekly runs ingame I just realized. I have a couple of others, but the last one isn’t registered as anything but me getting loot for it next week. Or does it always show that way? (last key/best key not showing in the squares below the chest image?)

I am gonna assume raid kills missing is going to be frustrating to guilds as well.

Same problem. My transmog changes but not the gear, not registering keystone runs. Fix please.

Same Here, downed some Raid Bosses on friday got new gear and did several M+ runs yesterday. None of that updated.

Same issue here, altho judging from how long it took them to fix the problem last time, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Same here. Wowprogress is up to date, but official Blizzard armory is not. Awkward.

Same issue. Gone on for days. Pretty poor

my armory not updated too…

There is currently an issue with the armory that seems to be affecting EU players.

Same for me. My main Felblastèr is not updated in armory (error) and in my
pg account list on battle.net. it’s strange :open_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.