Arms spec bonuses

I just came back to s2, so i dont know s1 and picked it.

If s1 goes live for pvp they will just nerf mortal strike in pvp , i think we are the best with new set.

You clearly do not play warrior tierset wouldn’t fix anything for arms 1. playing same tier set 2 seasons in a row sucks as* 2. tf you mean fun execute doesn’t even do dmg rend does dog dmg and thunderclap does as* dmg if you wanna play dots go play affli or assa there ain’t no dot dmg like in bfa

1 Like

I voted S1 because 2 season in a row with the SD proc would get boring, and we can’t trust blizzard with tuning they would just up the rend dmg and call it a day, slap on the back and all that back to coffee time. What i wanted them to do was merge every effect together so we could have fun.

S1 tier set will allow us to have flexibility with our talent, now we are forced into the Execute talent to make full use of the tier set and S3 tier set just doesn’t help us to spend rage.

#MakeArmsGreatAgain

Season 1 is the best by just the freedom and flexibility.

Imagine wanting to be hardlocked into playing 1 spec / set up meanwhile the other set gives you freedom and multiple choices

2 Likes

go and play fury

No.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

first of all i would have million things to say, starting with the choices. sense we are not having a new raid i would have done the same thing they did in shadowlands. the Fated times, when every week reset you could go back and do the raid from that season, and instead for them to put trinkets or weapons selling like they did in shadowlands, they should put 3 NPCs each of them selling the 3 tier sets 1 from each season/raid. this way people could still afford the transmogs and use the tier set they want. this system is stupid from their part, a huge lack of content and mind working in world of warcraft, we are paying real money to have fun doing what ever we want in game, not to pay and still have rules and close doors to take that fun away from us. it would turn much more easier to have this in game rather than people with different purposes choosing the tiers because they only do M+ others do pvp want a different tier set and others that only raid will choose differently aswell. this will only result in a huge toxicity from all the players in the world! best tier set so far for arms is season 3, for fury is season 3 to, much burst much more damage than any tier set of dragonflight, and for prot both season 1 and season 2 was great but season 1 is better in terms of damage wise and survival. just let people play the tiers they want by choosing with each raid .

the problem of arms right now was the nerf they did to anger management, when ignore pain use to help reducing the CD on avatar and warbreaker! its not about the tier sets, altough the best tier set for damage wise still season 3 and people dont need to force themselves into execute build or talents all the way, i dont use half of those execute talents and i can pump 800k/900k dps in M+20 without aug dragons as arms! but the real problem here is the lack of burst and damage arms is missing compared to season 3 fury, as arms i can keep 189k dps in single targets when fury simply destroy in single targets doing 235k without the legendary axe! so fury M+ or raiding wise is top dps in warrior class and they force you to play it.

if you playing bladestorm with hurricane you cannot cancel it, they fixe that so you dont get the buff and cancel

Wtf are you talking about? You would take sd regardless.

people who vote s1 are trolling s3 is realy op and now it geat a up that make arms good in single and aoe again

s1 garbage people who dont vote s3 dont even play arms / u can run aoe sgl target focus with the jauggernaut build or go full crazy with bladestorm

bro if u said that . It u dont even give s3 a try in arms warrior bro . S3 is ez clap u play juaggernot build focus on sgt and cleave really good in tyra and fortied or go full crazy aoe dammage with bladestorm build in aoe people vote with out look at non trollin all warrior now

People are confusing being competitive in S1 with the S1 set bonus being competitive. It’s all relative, to class tuning, to other class/spec set bonuses, to stat scaling. Which set they choose has no bearing on competitiveness in S4.

S3 has the best passive gameplay, you always take Sudden Death anyway so I don’t know what crack people are smoking. If you really love Cleave I guess S1 works for you because you’re forced to run it, but the competitiveness of the class has nothing to do with the sets. All in all, S4 looking like kinda pointless to play anyway. No new content, recycled everything with nothing interesting taking place.

It would be a novelty if by some miracle they tune Arms to be meta, but that’d be a tragedy in a throwaway season.

Bazz has gone full doomer. The game has broken him.

I must admit that having a raid season that consists of a re-heated raid with refurbished tier set (Both design and bonus being old hat) isn’t exactly setting my heart a-flutter either, i’m curious how raid participation will be in the “Deja vu”-season.

pov ur clueless

i just wonder what happens with iLVL with S4… no new raid how iLVL will scale with current raids?

Probably just the classic ilvl bump, all the raids will be at equal ilvl points, and that is basically it.

Same as last S4 fated raids. The raids gets “scaled up”, but if last time is a pattern, the affixes will turn the raids into HC+ Raid, instead of Mythic Raiding. Not to mention, all the fights are already solved. If you look at it is a “I just want to get a quick refresher, before next expansion, enjoying the raids a final time”, then s4 will be quite fun.

If you are going to prog s4, you ain’t going to have much fun.

1 Like