[A/RP] Sentinel Cadre - Glaivewings

Thank you all for the lovely rp on my kaldorei character, was quite fun! Glad to see rp happen in out of the way places.

1 Like

Hopefully catch up in Feralas with my Moonclaw to be!

1 Like

Was nice to meet some of your sentinels out and about on patrols, nice diverse bunch. Was great also to see non traditional Kaldorei given a chance and of course Illidari!.

1 Like

-Dusts the cobwebs out-

Having finally returned to Night Elf RP, the Glaivewings were kind enough to offer Sasha here a Cadre again. It’s been literally a couple of days, and already it feels like a (maverick) home!

1 Like

Seems interesting - I’ve sent a mail to one of your officers in-game with my Night Elf (armory name’s Practitioner - forums doesn’t let me select that character for some reason!). Always liked Night Elves, so!

Bump for a lovely bunch of Kaldorei and Worgen misfits and traditionals - currently on campaign in Ashenvale. Keep up the fun RP!

1 Like

Glaivewings is currently stationed at Estulan in Feralas after completing with varied success their pre SL Campaign within Ashenvale alongside our Moonclaw , Kaldorei and Highborne allies. Those same said allies who added their amazing creativity to our campaign each and every event. Thank you so much :heart:.

With SL literally on our doorstep, the guild has undertaken a few one off scourge events in Feralas and Thousand Needles before settling down for casual rp during the expansion initial weeks, following which we will once more be eventing/campaigning.

We also celebrate our one year anniversary this month and it has been a wild year of fun since our first inception back in 2019. The first year is always a big milestone for any guild to reach and we have done with aplomb, roleplaying with gusto and creativity. I would like to say a massive thank you to each and every guild member, and to allies/friends who have interacted with us and stayed connected in some form. You guys are all truly amazing. I have loved every step taken, poor rolls aside (our rng is cursed), thank you all so so much. I couldn’t wish for a nicer community to be a part of.

I would also like to say thank you to the Kaldorei, Kalimdor and Eastern Roleplay community as a whole, we have enjoyed our interactions with those that we managed to meet and look forward to future interactions with allies and potential new friends.

Should anyone wish to know to know about Glaivewings further, please do not hesitate to speak to myself in game or indeed any of the members. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Recruitment is open currently though our spaces are limited and we do have an AA page which I cannot apparently link. Thank you for adding the link addition below :).

Lastly, I would also like to wish the entire AD Community an enjoyable expansion start, hopefully it won’t be as bad as the mess that WOD was, and fingers crossed we get some decent mog drops for our rp :). (better edit).

4 Likes

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/233492

There! On to a lot of fun to be had during Shadowlands - thanks for having me, it’s been a blast so far! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary fellow Feralas friends! :star2:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, Glaivewings! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As the first 2 (soon 3) weeks of Shadowlands has passed, we are slowly but surely returning to Feralas! Come say hi! ^^

EDIT: Apparently me and my tired head don’t know what guild I play in any longer, but you know what, Glaivewings are a nice bunch so you should go say hi to them too.

2 Likes

You are most kind Ia, and ditto <3. Thank you for all the kind words above re: anniversary too.

Glaivewings is indeed back in Feralas and returned to RP from a 2 week mini break to enjoy the new expansion. We’re currently IC at Estulan before our mini event series starts next week. Very much welcome to come along and say hello :slight_smile:

With our last event of 2020 tucked under our belts and surviving the DM’s onslaught, the Cadre has returned to Estulan, Feralas for a much earned R&R.

That being said, I would like to wish both the guild and the Kaldorei Community + friends an exceedingly great Christmas and New Year. 2020 has been difficult, understatement of the year, so be kind to yourself this Christmas, take time out for you too.

1 Like

Most kind Ercia <3, I hope you and yours had a good xmas and new year.

Following some weeks spent ‘enjoying’ parts of SL that we can do so, the Cadre is once again eventing. We have planned a couple of training exercises before our next mini campaign commences. Current ic location is Estulan in Feralas for this week before disembarking elsewhere.

We do have a rare couple of recruitment slots open, all queries are welcome and/or any questions about the guild.

I wish everyone a safe start to the New Year.

1 Like

This sounds like an interesting concept for my DH - I would love to come meet you at the Tower and RP with you all!

After a perilous journey across the sea and dealing with excruciating port authorities, the Glaivewings have arrived at the Temple of Elune in Val’sharah to answer the call for aid from the Sisterhood there.

As the world envelopes in a shroud of darkness, so too has the effects of the shattered sky over Icecrown reached the area. Hoping to shed light and assist their kin as part of their dedication to duty.

After aiding the Sisterhood in Val’sharah, the Glaivewings are once again back in Feralas for some rest and training. If you’re just a casual traveler passing by Estulan or you have buisness in the area, stop by and say hi!

1 Like

As my Sister Sentinel above states, the Cadre is back in Estulan, our recent few days leave granted now almost concluded and training starts afresh whilst we wait for orders further.

We look forward to meeting any who might venture within Feralas and Estulan.

Elune guide

2 Likes

Now back in Estulan, after a detour in Winterspring! Unfortunately, we didn’t get to bring any of the frostsabers back home…

Looking forward to our next adventure starting later next week!

2 Likes

With the Naga kicked from the coast of Desolace , the unit returns to Estulan for rest and relaxing. If you’re looking to enlist, selling wares or just sightseeing the jungle, stop by for a drink and a conversation! We have sabers, hippogryphs, old and grumpy chimaera, even a chicken and makrura mascots, not to mention very colorful unit members ranging from Moonclaw, Illidari, mages and even weird druids.

2 Likes