🚀 Artifex - two nights a week Mythic raiding - TWW

Artifex was founded during the MoP era and raided up until mid-Legion, always pushing the highest difficulty. After a 7-year break we’re back for The War Within.

About us:

Our approach to Mythic raiding is both effective and efficient, utilizing a laid-back raid schedule of two nights a week. We aim to make Normal/Heroic obsolete as quickly as possible so that we can fully focus on Mythic progression. With experienced leadership, a team of veterans, and ambitious players, our goal is to push as far into Mythic as we can.

What we offer:

• A mature community.
  • A light raiding schedule that still tackles late/end Mythic content.
  • A guild that understands real-life commitments.
  • Lots of good banter.

We expect you to:

• Be a team player.
  • Be active on our Discord.
  • Come prepared: know the boss fights and understand what your class can contribute.
  • Continuously improve: regularly analyze your character and gameplay.
  • Bring Mythic experience and logs to support it.

Schedule:

• Wed 20:00 - 22:00 - M+ night
  • Thu 20:00 - 22:30 - Raid night
  • Sun 20:00 - 22:30 - Raid night

Seeking:

We are looking for mature, like-minded players who wish to balance real-life commitments with playing the game but still crave a challenge. If you’re keen on Mythic raiding and pushing keys, we’re your crowd. If you enjoy being part of a community, making new friends, and sharing in good banter, you’ll fit right in!

Wednesday night is our M+ night, where we collectively pursue crests and upgrades. Outside of these three nights, members are welcome to set up achievement or transmog runs.

• Discord: titus_41
  • Btag: Titus#22258
4 Likes

Have known Klets since MoP and he is the best guild leader i have had.

I didn’t plan on returning back to raiding to be honest, but when he contacted me and said he wanted to bring the old guild back to life i didn’t have to think twice.

I am confident that we will manage to recreate the good atmosphere we had.

-Svamp

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Svampsen <3 !

We are still looking for 1-2 Aug Evokers for our TWW roster!