As I've stated before , leavers in solo shuffle ranked are now live

Yeah , prepatch is here and I just hopped in a few solo shuffles ranked , all of them ended up with leavers and 0 rating , 0 everything. This needs to be adressed.
I know some of you will go like : ‘‘uuh i never had leavers in my solo shuffles’’ but trust me the beta was full of them , and now live is full of them.
Please give these people more severe punishments for leaving and / or rewards based on something … I don’t know , at least some bloody conquest

Or Simply add a system that pauses the games and you can start a que waiting for another player to fill in the spot of the leaver. Give the guy that fills in the spot for 1 or 2 more rounds 3-4 rating ( not to be excessive) or something like that.

^
What the blue quote is saying, is that the rating won or lost, both MMR and rating (although he’s just saying MMR because MMR determines the rating won or lost), is determined based on the MMR relative to each other each round, and then also affected by your own CR relative to the MMRs each round (although since the blue post didn’t mention rating at all, he therefore skipped this part).

So your suggestion in the first quote, wouldn’t work like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.