Please delete

Seven Sins is THE LATE NIGHT guild not only on Golemagg but in EU.

Cant raid normal hours? Prefer playing at night with friends?
Seven Sins is here for all the night and not only players that want to still play in a competitive environment.

Guild Roster

• We accept all casual or pvp players that want to find friends to play with every night. Leveling, farming or pvping we are here every night to chat and have some fun.

Raiding Roster

• At the moment we are looking for all exceptional players.

• Our raiding days are WED and Thursday 23.45 ST . We expect to clear MC and BWL in one day so Thursdays will become relevant after AQ probably.

• Although we cant play all day every day or even the normal raiding hours our roster is very competitive and committed when it comes to raiding gathering world buffs and farming consumables to achieve the best speedrun possible.

• We use Loot Council because we think it is the best system to help the guild with loot. (No loot drama 6 months at all)

For more info join our discord https://discord.gg/7ZzETNR

1 Like

Merry Xmas xD

Looking for a feral druid OT.

Happy new year btw :stuck_out_tongue:

43 min MC and still recruiting!

Recruitment is open for all exceptional players except hunters and rogues.
MC <40min inc.

Bwll soon! Still recruiting!

Now on 37 mins MC!

Still looking to bolster our roster for BWL!

8/8 BWL day 1. Still recruiting!

Join the Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker club now!

Looking for more ppl to bolster our ranks and also get a 2nd raid going with social/alts.

Come join and give your late night life some meaning with corona quarantine!

Are you recruiting any paladins atm?

Unfortunately our core raiding grp has 6 paladins so we kinda full on them.

New time: 46 min on Bwl.

hey there , i just got to 60 and start getting pre raid bis , do u guys need a lock , i’m on gehennas but i can trasfer , thanks a lot

Hello m8, we always looking to improve our roster. If you are really interested join our discord and make an application and we will get back to you asap!

Bump bump 

Hi are you still active and raiding, really struggling to find a guild that raids late night, I will need to start a brand new character as i started on PVE so cant transfer but I’m completely willing to move and start over