Asking the important question here

BlueStack has let you play mobile games on PC for the past decade… talk about slow progress with Google.

dont play it but its still on my phone XD

Heck no. My posture is already bad enough without ignoring my 32" monitor in favour of a 5" phone…

what is it?

Yes I do, currently gold 3, my aim is to get to platinum.

I don’t have a phone.

Wyatt Cheng is disappointed in you.

I played it at release, just to earn rewards in WoW, but my brother-in-law plays it regularly.
It’s just not my type of playing, idly watching NPCs walkin up to kill other and just clicking from time to time to add another one.
The same is for card games. I played HS just to get rewards in Wow. To complicated rules for the cards, and to boring gameplay. But I enjoyed the lore bits from HS expansions (watched vids on yt for the lore).
The same as I hated the Gwenth game in Witcher 3 and avoided it as much as I can, I even got a mod to use a sign to win automatically for the achievements :smiley:

I played it when it launched but found it too grindy for my liking.

tried it, uninstalled it.

They really should have gone for the pet battle game.

Ive got no clue what is it, in general anything thats not found from wow retail I cant get interested on any of them additions outside of the mmo I pay for.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.