Assaults reward 370 item

It was pretty disappointing to fly into Stormsong and see that 370 ilvl reward. Can’t see myself being bothered to do them now ever again.

4 Likes

The fact that the item only has 4 rings makes me think it’s actually a bug, and not intended.

1 Like

i do the invasions purely for the medals, to lvl up alts, or to gear freshly dinged alts. the gear rewarded is already obsolete compared to many other sources.
i expect them to increase the reward ilvl soon.

Arathi gear wasn’t updated and it awards Arathi gear, mhm think they forgot to update it to Darkshore. Or it’s intentional, both can be true.

You should namechange to Adolphie.

2 Likes

Not really hard to understand when they said Darkshore will not be upgraded for Alliance until it comes around again.
We all knew Tuesday night that we wouldnt get 400 item lvl and upgrade gear from Darkshore .
Also the 370 cache is not a bug its for alts now simple as .

Its in a sticky right at top of this page how it all works now

I think they will increase ilvl of the rewards later. Because if they do this right now then we will get 385+ ilvl in no time.

Dude, my char is 389… Also, you can already get 385+ in no time by spamming M+5. So that cannot be the reason.

It’s either related to the WF cycle like somebody pointed out or it was never intended for assaults to go up to 385 or they just forgot to update them.

Guess i will turn off warmode now.

Incursions are more useful to level/gear up alts + I did notice you get a bit of conquest from each if you have warmode on (not really big on PVP but thought I would turn on to make them a bit more exciting + also killed 25 Horde in the process of doing it so got a 400 piece reward for that), not sure why they kept incursion cache at 370 when others go higher now, also not sure why they kept world bosses at 355 when world quests now drop same or higher, I see no reason why to do a world boss now even on alts, unless for the chance of a trinket which are rarer coming up on world quests.

1 Like

They just get off on making us all pissed off and disheartened. Lovely bunch them uns

1 Like

And today again a 370. Well, …

1 Like

Is this a bug or intended to be like this? Anyone know?

I guess reading the link i put in is hard regarding the updates.

I can’t see any info about assault rewards in the link you posted.
Please show me.

1 Like

Correct, the max rewards from Incursions/Faction Assaults is still 370 as in Season 1, that hasn’t changed.

The new ring of traits applies to specific 370+ Azerite items as mentioned in the Survival Guide, see quote and link below :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, i see.

So there is no point in doing assault except reputation now.

One task that i can strike down my list.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a bummer.

Oh man that’s a massive bummer indeed. No reason to do any more assault quests then. Good job on killing a decent piece of content so fast. Big thumbs down.

3 Likes

damn shame, especialy with the WM alliance issue right now. Still its 60 conquest for doing them, which is a nice alternative to battlegrounds.