Assaults reward 370 item

They just get off on making us all pissed off and disheartened. Lovely bunch them uns

1 Like

And today again a 370. Well, …

1 Like

Is this a bug or intended to be like this? Anyone know?

I guess reading the link i put in is hard regarding the updates.

I can’t see any info about assault rewards in the link you posted.
Please show me.

1 Like

Correct, the max rewards from Incursions/Faction Assaults is still 370 as in Season 1, that hasn’t changed.

The new ring of traits applies to specific 370+ Azerite items as mentioned in the Survival Guide, see quote and link below :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, i see.

So there is no point in doing assault except reputation now.

One task that i can strike down my list.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a bummer.

Oh man that’s a massive bummer indeed. No reason to do any more assault quests then. Good job on killing a decent piece of content so fast. Big thumbs down.

3 Likes

damn shame, especialy with the WM alliance issue right now. Still its 60 conquest for doing them, which is a nice alternative to battlegrounds.

What? They are the best source for medals, 3 of them give 1750 rep and 4 875. You essentially get 50 medals (or atleast 30) every 114 hours for doing 5 WQ every 19 hours.

I mean, i can also get medals without farming.

Medals on my opinion are not worth that much of my time.

3 Likes

Yeah. At this point I have the ring and the ground mount. I could farm for the bat but eh, I’ll get that one passively from warfront content at some point.

Probably won’t be doing the assault quests anymore, at least not as religiously as I did before, but I guess it’s still going to be good for wpvp.

Because it was sticked at the top of the forums … or press the blue post button.

The Faction Assault “secret chest” also rewards 50 conquest points, so you can get 110 conquest from a single Faction Assault. 5 Assaults in a week will give you the weekly chest, which start giving 385 Azerite gear with 5th ring in Week 2. It’s not always going to be possible to get 5 Assaults with the secret chest done each week due to the timings, but even if you can’t top up with PvP matches it should still only take three or four weeks to get a 385 helm.

Medals are pain you have 2 mounts and 1 ring, and this things will need a lot of pharm, because numbers are made to farm them in current patch. Ring is 395 which were good for previous patch, mounts are not something so special.

So thanks to Blizzard for 3 expansion daily useless and boring content.

medals will be useful until we get the mounts. the ring is pretty much pointless, too low of ilvl to still be worth it and with people having 3 heartstone also useless.
aside from the rep (not that much), why bother?

Yeah, pretty much. As soon as you get a mount or whatever you are farming for it’s an activity you can ignore

mine’s still 355. i only have two slots under that ilvl, and i get better gear from just WQs alone. what’s the reason to do incursions?

Of course it dont scale up to 385ilvl what would by point to do new raid on normal when you can make assault for 5 min and get same reward every 12 hours ?. They probably boost it when Mythic BoA will by farm thing for best guilds.

1 Like