Aszune Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Aszune in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Name: Volcan
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Guild: Reborn (h**p://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildexes/172939)

If there is a reboot on the guild Reborn, I want in! :wink:

2 Likes

There’s a Discord server for old Aszunites if anyone wants to join it: h**ps://discord.gg/aszune

1 Like

Fantasy, Troll Priest

Only played for a short time until I changed servers :slight_smile:

Hi Horde!

We`re baaaack! If you want to play with Righteous, we are rolling alliance in Classic. Talk to us here: https:// discord.gg/TK4zyH9 - remove the space.

Or, we could disclose what server we will play on in Classic, and you can roll horde on our server. I for one would absolutely love to play PvP against High Farmlord Byson again, and many, many more horde from the golden age of Aszune, 2005.

3 Likes

Name: Nemain
Race: Orc (female one of the few)
Class: Warrior
Guild: The Awakened.

Everyone from back in the day. Get in touch guys.

Name: Monkeychug
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Guild: The Horned Fist

Admittedly, I started playing at the end of Vanilla, and joined THF in WoTLK, however would be good to guild up with any returnees to Classic. 3 old members will be Starting a Guild on Mirage Raceway PVE server.

Name: Elith
Race: Tauren
Class: Hunter
Guild: Rampage

Most old Aszunites will start on Gehennas (pvp).

Singularity on Horde side
Righteous on Alliance side

Reborn <3 - Ducci, Shammy here

Name : Atem/Ryac
Race: Big Cow
Class: Warrior
Guild : Reborn with Icaríum, then from the ashes Vrú