Wow!! Have fun guys!!

1 Like

Yep i made a fool of myself on the damce floor again :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Event over, but we can’t be stopped.

4 Likes

Some great screenshots

3 Likes

The event is indeed over, and Daphne Funkybeats have returned to the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Old Town.

2 Likes

reminds me of a pub i used to go in with the same name, bit of a dive - locals renamed it the wig and pisshole

1 Like

We gotta have this more often! This far I wouldn’t bat too much an eye but it felt great to be a bit loose.

2 Likes

already posted a pic of me in Stormwind AH - not doing it again, will never live the shame down…

1 Like

Yesterday during the Dance Party I got this buff called “Black Tie Affair”, I searched for the shirt on the AH but I couldn’t find anything. Is that appearance available ingame?

It seems it’s only a toy

1 Like

When I went there last night, the AH was completely empty. It felt kind of sad dancing all by myself :frowning:

Story of my balcony disco life

1 Like

I was surprised at how different people’s screenshots are. I went in the middle of the day and there were people dancing away. Yet I think it was Dunkiee’s screenshot was just him and a dead body.

It’s murder on the dance floor

4 Likes

My shard on Arathor was a bit… empty at the time, similar to Shadeprowler’s one in ZM. Wish I checked the place with another toon from the same server as well.

Don’t much mind it however - all the easier to line up a screenshot, and all the more room for dancing too! :wink:

My other Dunkiee and Ceelinda had more people to dance with on the other hand - must be the fact they are on AD. :thinking: I’ll upload some more screenshots later on.

Turalyon(/Doomhammer) is sharded together with other realms, so although I was mostly alone in Orgrimmar as shown in the screenshot far above, that was in the middle of the night a couple hours after the event started at midnight. The activity increased through the day, and while the Trade District AH might not ever have been Argent Dawn-packed, it certainly was a lively place as the event lasted.

It was just Stormwind’s AH that was like this. The one in Org was deserted, sadly. :frowning: AD does have a significant(ly bigger) Alliance population.

https://imgur.com/a/QdgWpmb

https://imgur.com/a/7MRhLQ5

I have 2 more dance party screenshots, from midday AD.

While a crowd can’t be really seen on the Org screenshot (there were about 7-8 people I think), the SW party did have quite the numbers even that “early”! :smiling_face_with_tear: