Auction House Performance Issue - 1 September

Anyone in doubt, been running well all day, and now the scammers are back and it slows down again.

3 Likes

It’s Insane. Billion Dollar Big Company cant fight bots or get us a running system. But dare you paying 2 days later.
Companies like Riot etc would have gone through it on first day as they knew it.

But ye, i guess the joke Blizzard has to take about “Small Indie” is getting more and more true. Still so many bugs in the game, AH not working, disappearing Items etc. bring out more disrupted Expansions.

2 Likes

TSM or any other AH addon is not the proiblem else they simply whould disable the API but people like you have no idea how these addons works, or how bots work

TSM is not automated automation is NOT allowed, scripts are not a part of TSM…

You can make it automated, wow i mean do you guys live in this century? Being a wow gamer doesn’t take away your education and knowledge. Does it? No it doesn’t. And i’m not going to explain how it’s done, as it will result a ban.

1 Like

If u think that TSM cannot be Automated u are in for a suprise, i said TSM+Bots are the reason why there are problems immo. Also i am sure that blizzard cannot do anything about the influx of bots because shut 100 down and 300 rises simple.

1 Like

No you have not, IM STILL MISSING 100 of thousands worth of items in gold? we EVER going to get an answer to that issue

Funny. Still not gonna search all over the place for problems that might be out there that I haven’t even encountered. So if Blizzard knows about a huge problem that I haven’t encountered, they’ll just have to post it through the game as a notification or shut that function down. Not gonna go to 5 different places to search for “guys is there any game breaking problem I don’t know about and that hasn’t affected me yet but it might…?”

Sorry missed this. I don’t know or care what you do for a living. The fact that you think you can diagnose a problem or offer insights on a system you have never seen, let alone worked on is absolutely laughable. “hAvE U cHeCkEd ThE sErVeR iZ pLuGgEd iN bLizZ?”

Unless of course you work on this at Blizz - in which case offering advice over the forums would be, lets be honest about on brand for you.

Actually I speculated what the underlying causes of the issue could be in a reasonable way. Yet here you are, losing your mind over it. Chill out.

‘Do blizz not have sql ppl’? Is speculating in a reasonable manner?

Please.

Still losing your mind over it I see. Now kindly stop stalking me. It’s not appropriate.

1 Like

Im not sure I may’ve retrived it but not 100% certain, some stuff came back some didnt

1 Like

We ever getting the items back from the auction house or does blizz see that as a win since people will buy wow tokens?