Auction House Updates

Will we ever get a working AH or did you give up?

1 Like

Lol i love that there are now armchair programmers diagnosing the issue (without any insight or context at all). :rofl:

How would that disable AH for some resources?

yes, it’s back again.One minute waiting time to place one item on AH… stop meaningless experimenting dear Blizzard guys and implement working actual auction system used in SL.

Literally takes 5 minutes of waiting to get an item after clicking buyout, And to make it worse you get timed out and punished when trying to buy items have put in stacks of 1 so it takes EVEN LONGER

And while stuck in AH limbo your client is stuck and broken, You can not use any abilities or do anything for minutes even if you leave the AH. If you close wow you won’t be unable to login again as “character already exists”, I’ve been waiting in AH for the past 15 minutes to get 5 sunfury signets and my fel armor has had 0 seconds remaining for 10 minutes now

1 Like

Just give them a week or two, its a pain but could be much worse tbh x)

Takes about 2-3 seconds actually. Not ideal, but not 5 minutes.

so it’s 6 AM, my server is half-empty and still it took me about 50 minutes only to buy cheapest Netherweave cloth for 5 bags… give us retail AH Blizzard…

so 2-3 seconds … maybe if you do not use addon to find ie cheapes cloth.But I am not going to check all 80+ pages of Nethercloth manually only to find cheapes mat.This is on Blizzard to fix it.

1 Like

It’s very slow sometimes , hope that fix will do something about it :’(

they NEVER fixed it, it was bad since TBC to BFA, until they completly reworked AH system, which is now working well in retail wow.

Still laggy as crap. Wtf.

Yeah I don’t use addons for AH atm.
But now that it’s fixed, might get something for posting stuff faster in stacks of 1.

I was buying 6 void crystals for my enchant for 10 minutes, nice fix blizz :slight_smile:

2-3 seconds? to just open up the ah interface it takes around 20 seconds on Gehennas and then to even buy an item it takes several minutes and half the times you don’t even get the item you clicked buyout on because of ‘‘internal auction house error’’ but hey if it takes you 2-3 seconds then good for you because for us others it doesn’t.

1 Like

Idk about you, it’s smooth at the moment. They fixed it, on my realm at least.

You obviously don’t play on gehennas, just opening up AH takes like 30 seconds. The npc is unresponsive. Buying auctions can take up to a minute and that’s just for ONE item. This is manually and not via a addon. As others have said sometimes you don’t even get the item as you’ll just get an error after a minute or two as someone else was loading for that item before you.

1 Like

No, I’m playing on Pyrewood. All fine here atm.

Make a lvl 1 orc on gehennas and run to org just to see what people mean, It’s absolutely awful. If you want mats for something or a set of consumables you’re going to spend ATLEAST 15 minutes in the AH.

Hope they fix it for you too then, was laggy here too since launch, but today no lag whatsoever, fixed.