Aussie moved to EU

Hey everyone,

I have moved from Australia to the EU and im looking for a home to raid and farm some mythic plus.

i have a dk and a monk on US that i tank on but i can also melee dps. if a guild or a mythic plus team are looking for numbers and willing to help me out ill boost and ill become a great team member.

https:// raider. io/ characters/ us/ dalaran/ Buzzmonk
(delete spaces)

thats my current main.

Please if you need members let me know because im willing to help the guild out i just need a little help to start cause no xfer from us to eu accounts /cry.

hey there :wave:

We’re looking for a few more for The Forgotten Few on Arathor alliance side. TFF is a fun guild, with a non hardcore “real life comes first” approach and a great atmosphere.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2100-2315 server time, with the goal of getting AOTC in our own time (so fairly relaxed about it, but organised enough we always do).

We also run mythic+ in guild groups most nights, and utilise our active guild discord server to make finding guild groups simple.

We are currently looking for a new tank for 8.3 and beyond, and happy to help you get back up to speed.

If it sounds about right, we have a recruitment discord (think website replacement), feel free to pop in for a look around (lots of info there) or to just say hi.

https://discord.gg/EkAkV2F

Good luck with your guild search, hope you’re enjoying the EU :grinning:

Hiya, well welcome to this side of the equator! What sort of place are you looking for in a guild besides m+, are you looking to be a casual or harder core raider or is it just the friends and the dungeons you are looking for? :slight_smile: We are a long running guild (active since 2007) and we have 2 different raiding teams and run m+ pretty much daily and we have a social and friendly atmosphere, would be great to have a chat about maybe making Fury your new home, add me if you’d like to :slight_smile: Asta#2730

Hey,

We are looking for good players for mythic+ and raiding, plz check out our post:

Hello, till you find a fitting guild for yourself, we are a community looking to recruit a tank and dps. Here have a look at details if it suits you