Authentificator code mismatch

I am used to launch wow.exe file and never used battle.net application. I got authentificator request once or twice for past 3 years. I even keep forgetting i have this application on my phone.

Today this window appeared again:
“Authentificator code.
Enter the generated digital code.”

There is no highlighted request on authentificator screen, just Zzzz. I toggle it to “manual” mode and enter digits i see.
OK
“You have been disconnected. (WOW51900314)”

I still can launch wow with battle.net, but what is happening with my authentificator? I wiped it’s data, logged in it again - same situation.

As if WOW client wants digits from some other authentificator.

Had the same problem, looks like the authenticator (1 button thing) works with both battle net and the website management page but not with wow, I tried to put a new authenticator and haven’t been able to make it work since codes no longer get sent to the phone number unlike this morning.

Same issue here. When i try to swap account from the log in screen i suddenly had to use my authenticator code for the first time since forever. But when i type in the code it doesnt match.

That looks like the same issue as reported in this topic: Unable to log in using .exe file - #15 by Zuvykree

It’s in all likelyhood related to this, yes. Sorry for the inconveniences caused, Rnnak - I’d recommend using the Battle.net Desktop App for the time being. It’s highly unlikely this fix will take long, being such an important matter and all.

see this issue: Unable to log in using .exe file - #13 by Apricot-thunderhorn